Let’s admit that we all have at least 20-30 apps on our Android smartphones. However, out of all those, we only use selected apps daily. So, for example, we use Instagram and YouTube more than Evernote or Antivirus apps.
Smartphones are great, but many peoples worry that they are using them too much. Sometimes, it’s true because we waste lots of time on time-consuming apps like YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc. And, after wasting about 3-4 hours, we regret it.
Digital Wellbeing Features
To deal with such time-consuming apps and help you become more productive, Google introduced a Digital Wellbeing Tool in Android 10. Digital Wellbeing is a set of tools aimed at helping you healthily use your phone.
For example, with Digital Wellbeing tools, you can easily find the apps you use the most. You can also enable the Focus mode to avoid distractions like App notifications, messages, and more.
Also read: 10 Best Free Accessibility Apps For Android
Find out Your Most Used Apps On Android
In this article, we will talk about one of the best features of Digital Wellbeing that lets you see your most-used apps on Android. With this, you can see which apps you’re using the most and could take further action after that.
1. Swipe down the notification panel and click on the Settings icon.
2. On the Settings page, tap on the Digital Wellbeing and parental controls option.
3. On the main screen of Digital Wellbeing, you will see your most used app. Just tap on the card to view more details.
4. On the next page, you will see some more apps and the amount of time you have to spend. Finally, you will see your phone’s full app notifications at the bottom.
5. Digital wellbeing also lets you view the app usage by date. You need to click on the arrow button behind the date to select a particular time frame.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can see your most-used apps on Android.
Note: The settings might vary from device to device. However, the feature is preset on the Digital Wellbeing app of Android.
Also read: 5 Best Guest Mode Apps For Android
So, this article is all about how to see your most-used apps on Android. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.