If you have WiFi at home, you may know that the WiFi signal doesn’t spread across every corner. Sometimes, you may face problems and search for better WiFi coverage solutions.
Usually, when the WiFi signal struggles to reach every corner, users look at mesh solutions. Mesh solutions were a set of routers linked together to create one big WiFi network.
In this article, we will discuss one of the leading mesh solutions in the market, Luma. Luma brings a set of routers that link together to create one big WiFi network.
Steps to Set-up the Luma Home Wi-Fi System
You can use Luma if your current router struggles to spread signals all over your house. Here’s how to set up the Luma Home WiFi system.
1. First, download and install the Luma App on your smartphone and then run it.
2. After opening the app, create your account by tapping “Create Account“. Click on the OK button when the message of Success appears on your screen.
3. You will now see the option for setting up the Luma units. Tell the app the location of all your luma units, and then proceed to power up the units simultaneously while entering the location of the units.
4. For linking all units, you have to power them all through the power cords.
5. The process might look complicated, but it’s very simple, place your units and then tell the app their location side by side with your modem’s location in the home. You could also plug in the Luma units before using the app, but while using the app, it becomes easier for it to recognize every luma unit in your home.
Setting up the Luma Home WiFi System might look complicated, but it’s very simple. The steps we have shared will help you set up the Luma Home WiFi system easily. If you need more help setting up the Luma Home WiFi system, let us know in the comments below.