[dropcap]Y[/dropcap]ou might have the Wifi internet connection on your laptop, but there could be the most probable issue with the wireless network, and that is you sometimes need to remain constrained to some location only where the signal strength of your routers avail. A place you might not be able to connect to the signal even though the signal strength of the router is specified much more than that it provides. If you have also stuck with the issue of the low signal of Wifi around your small business hub or in your home and you might love to use the Luma. This is generally a set of routers that are connected in the loop and could be placed at some distances and working altogether these routers create the one big wifi network hence giving you a much more area to work. To let you know about the whole of the details regarding the Luma Home Wifi System, we have written this article, we have also written about the method how you could set it up in your home and some other information regarding it. If you have yet bought the Luma Home Wifi System and don’t know how to work on it for the whole setup then don’t just worry, go and read this article
Learn how to setup and the installment of the Luma Home Wi-Fi system in your home by using the simple step by step guide that we had discussed just right below.
How to Set-up the Luma Home Wi-Fi System
What is Luma?
This is particularly a set of routers that work together to help and build around the signal of the source router that you actually use for the WiFi internet connection. If you are having a large home and your router doesn’t have the power to emit signal whole throughout your house then you could prefer to use Luma with your router which would boost up the signal all around the home area.
Luma could be bought in two-pack, three-pack or simple the one-pack utility accordingly the size of your house and the area you wish to cover with the signal. Now to increase the internet signal strength all around your house simply plug-in the Luma units on your walls at some specific distance from each or the router. After that just begin to set up those units from the Luma app.
Steps to Set-up the Luma Home Wi-Fi System
- First of all, download and install the Luma App on your smartphone and then run it normally. Note that this app is only available for iOS and Android platforms and any other platform isn’t supported.
- After opening the app, create your account inside it through the option “Create Account“, put in your name, email address and the phone number on the corresponding screens and hit next button from there. After all that fillings finally create the password for your account and then hit Create Account option. Click on the OK button when the message of Success appears on your screen.
- Inside the app, you would now be able to see the option for setting up the Luma units. Tell the app the location of all your luma units, modem and all that it asks you for and then proceed to power up the units simultaneously while entering the location of the units.
- Doing alike for all units you have to power them all through the power cords and then reaching the screen in the app you have to just activate your new connection.
- The process might look like very complicated but it’s so very simple, place your units and then tell the app their location side by side your modem’s location too in the home and after that through some minor options create the connection. You could also plug in the Luma units before using the app but while using the app it becomes easier for it to recognize every luma unit in your home.
So after reading the article, you have gathered a lot of information regarding the setup and the installment of the Luma Home Wi-Fi system. Hope you could now easily setup your’s one too at your home and therefore get up the increased range out of your Wifi connection. If you are having any issues in doing it, feel free to drop your comment below.