If you want to share some top secret files then it’s time to Share Files Anonymously Using Tor’s Draknet and OnionShare and this is possible using simple guide that we had discussed just right below.
There are various online content sharing services out there like Google Drive, Dropbox etc and some other cloud storage services too. These are the best information and data storage as well as sharing platforms for the users and the security these provides to the users is also commendable. Apart from being highly secure services, the data shared through them could be easily traced for the metadata by the hackers as these services don’t have that feature to demote the metadata. If you are serious about your data and doesn’t want it to be tracked at any conditions while sharing over networks then the Tor network could help you in that. Here in this article, we have written about the method through which the users could be able to share their files anonymously using the Tor’s darknet and oninshare over the network. If you are also looking for the easiest method for the purpose then you are exactly at the right place as the method we have written is definitely the perfect one and the quickest one. You just go and read out the whole article given below so as to know about the method!
Also Read: How To Increase RAM Using USB/Pendrive In Windows 8 & 10
The method is quite simple and easy and you just need to follow the simple step by step guide discussed below to proceed.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Encryption Software For Windows
- Download the Onionshare from its official website that is actually available for the Windows, MacOS, and Linux Platform. After that install that on your device and look forward to the further steps to use it up.
- Open up the OnionShare app on your device, use up the Add folders or Add files options to put in the files to the app or directly drag and drop the files in the app which you wish to share anonymously to someone.
- Click on the Start Sharing button of the app after that and it would automatically generate a link called onion link for that file or folder you dropped into the app.
- This link could be used by you to share your that particular files or folder, send the link to the one you wish to share those files and then he/she could use that link to download your files or folders being selected for sharing.
- There is only one limitation there that the user could only download the files from the shared link if it is opened via the Tor browser unless the link won’t work on any other browser!
So you have now got about the easy method through which the files or any important data could be shared over the internet anonymously such that any server or tracer could not define your transfers and their metadata. This method is just simple to apply as you might have got up, and there is no advanced requirement for the same. Hope you might have liked this method and tried it on your device, but if you haven’t tried it still then go now and try it up!