Learn how to Share Purchased Apps, Music or Games with Your Family on Android and The Web using the simple Family sharing feature of Google Play Store to save your time and money you spend on purchasing apps on different accounts.
[dropcap]T[/dropcap]ill now you must have read our lots of cool guide about Android where we had discussed lots of cool tricks tips and hacks that you can use on your android mobile. As our techviral team is always here to guide you with all new technology and tips that you can use. And today we are again here with a cool trick that you will surely like. In your family, you must have 2-3 and more Android phone and you must do purchases apps in your Google account for your use. And that you must be doing on every account. But what if you can share your purchase apps officially using Google Play Store. Yes, it’s possible, and actually, you can do this with your Google account. And the major benefits are that only one person will have to pay for that app and that can easily get shared on another phone. Isn’t it cool? Yes, it is for sure. And now here we are going to discuss n the same, a guide that will helo you to setup your Google play store account in such a way that you can share your apps. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Share Purchased Apps, Music or Games with Your Family On Android
The method is quite simple and easy and you just need to do is set up family shared account in your Google Play store and then inviting all your family members over that account so that you can share the apps. And for this, you just need to follow some simple steps to proceed.
Also Read: Recover WiFi Passwords Using Android Phone
Steps to Share Purchased Apps, Music or Games with Your Family on Android:
#1 Sharing Purchases Using Android Phone
- In Android phone, you just need to open your Google Play Store and then simply click on three line icon and there select the option “account“.
- And there you need to tap on Family option.
- And there click on the option “Sign up for Family Library.” to create a library where you can easily share all your purchases so that anyone from your family can access it whenever needed.
- Now you need to accept the terms to proceed and for that simply tap on accept option there.
- Now you need to add you family members in the shared part by entering their email address there. You can add multiple members email address.
- This will now create a shared cloud where all your purchases will be shared with your family.
- Now make the things available for your family you just need to enable the application while purchasing the apps so that it will be available for them too. You can also set up the payment option to restrict any app or to buy after particular date etc there.
- That’s it, you are done, now your family can access the apps and other shared media of play store purchased by you.
#2 Setting Up in Web Browser
If you want to setup this on your web browser then it can easily be implemented by below steps.
- First of open Google play store with your account and there at left side click on “account“.
Similarly, like Android there select the family option and then click on sign up for the family.
- Now the same process will start like in Android and you need to invite your family friends by their email address after confirming the payment method and for that, you can refer the above section for the same.
- And after implementation you are done now all the devices with the email address in the shared service will have the access to the purchased apps.
And the other major benefits that you will receive is that you can actually to monitor on the payments done by your other family members for the app and you can control that too at your end by using this cool feature.
So this guide was all about How to Share Purchased Apps, Music or Games with Your Family on Android, Hope this guide work for you. Implement this today and this will be the easiest way to share your media with other family members rather than paying again and again on every account. So save your time and money using this trick. And hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this as the techviral team will be always there to assist you in any of your technical issues.