Till now we had discussed lots of cool stuff to customize your android device according to your wish. And there are lots of cool xpsoed tweaks that we had discussed in our previous posts. And today we are here with a cool trick that is getting CPU Frequency in android status bar, As you all now CPU performs all the task in smartphone and these all task depends upon the CPU frequency and its also called as clock speed of CPU and you can actually need to check the CPU frequency to have better work devision over it. So the method that we are going to discuss will show the CPU frequency at the status bar and you can manage the tasks accordingly. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Get the CPU Frequency at the real time capturing right on your android status bat to use the apps and games accordingly in your android device using the cool xposed module we discussing here
Also Read: How To Overclock Android To Boost Performance
- 1 How To Show the CPU Frequency in Android Status bar
- 1.1 Steps to Show the CPU Clock Speed (Frequency) in Android Status bar:
- 1.2 1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed to get admin access of your android device.
- 1.3 COMMENTS
How To Show the CPU Frequency in Android Status bar
The method is quite simple and just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will be using a Xposed module app to Show the CPU work frequency or say clock speed in Android Status bar. For this follow the guide below.
Also Read: How To Use Android As Mouse and Keyboard
Steps to Show the CPU Clock Speed (Frequency) in Android Status bar:
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed to get admin access of your android device.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and thats quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now you need to download and install the cool Xposed module CPUFreq in Statusbar the app that gonna show you the android CPU frequency right at the status bar.
4. Now after installing the app in your device you need to enable this in the Xposed module and for that just tick on the app in the Xposed installer.
5. Now simply reboot your device to make this xposed module to work properly in your device.
6. Now after reboot you just need to open this app and them enable the CPU frequency option there to get it on the status bar and you will get instantly the frequency indicator right on your status bar.
Also Read: Best Android Tricks & Android Hacks
So above is all about How To Show the CPU Frequecy in Android Status bar. Use this xposed tool and get the CPU Frequency or say clock speed real time screening and with that you will able to manage the task according to CPU speed to avoid overheating and device lagging. Hope you like this, keep on sharing with other too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.