Now easily switch between Phone, Phablet, or Tablet mode in your android device without rebooting your android. In some of the android device, there is a default feature to convert android mode to normal phone mode and some other mode like Tablet and phablet mode and for that, you need to reboot your android device to apply that model.
And what if you can switch between all these modes in your android without rebooting your device. And that too with all the modes that are phone, tablet, and phablet mode as some of the devices don’t have by default this feature. So here I’m discussing the same tweak by which you can easily switch in between these modes. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Also Read: How To Use Android As Mouse and Keyboard
How To Switch Android Phone to Tablet or Phablet Mode Without Rebooting
The method is quite simple and just needs a rooted android device that will allow the Xposed installer to run on the device. And after having an Xposed installer you will be using an Xposed module app to switch in between all these without any need of a reboot in your android. For this follow the guide below.
Steps To Switch Android To Phone, Phablet, or Tablet mode without Rebooting:
1. First of all you need a rooted android as an Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed to get admin access of your android device.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and that’s quite a lengthy process and for that, you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now you need to download and install the cool Xposed module Phab7 the app that will let you switch between all the three modes without rebooting.
4. Now after installing the app in your device you need to enable this in the Xposed module and for that just tick on the app in the Xposed installer.
5. Now simply reboot your device to make this Xposed module to work properly in your device.
6. Now after reboot you just need to open this app and then select the UI that you want to switch in your android device.
7. That’s it you are done, now you can easily switch your android in any of Phablet, tablet, and phone mode without any need of a reboot.
With this, you can easily switch your android to any of the modes you wish to work on and that’s too without wasting the time in rebooting the device. So try this out today. Hope you like our work, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.