Well, TikTok is right now the best and most popular video-sharing app available for Android and iOS. For those who don’t know, it’s a video-sharing platform where you can upload 15 to 60 second long videos. The app has been there for a while, and it’s one of the most addictive apps that you can ever use.
Over the years, TikTok has grown to become the most successful video-sharing app. It has around 230 million users in India. Previously, TikTok is only available for Android and iOS smartphones. But things have changed now, and you can now use the app on your Windows 10 computer also.
Also Read: How To Use TikTok After Ban
Steps to Download & Use TikTok On PC in 2022
So, if you are willing to use TikTok on Windows 10 PC/Laptop, then you are reading the right article.
In this article, we are going to share the two best methods that would help you download & install TikTok on PC. So, let’s check out how to use TikTok on PC.
1) TikTok Official Website
You can actually use TikTok on a PC without installing any app. You just need to follow some of the simple steps given below to use TikTok on PC.
1. First of all, open the Google Chrome browser and head to the TikTok website.
2. On the website, you need to click on the Watch Now button. The button is located in the top-right corner of the page.
3. On the next page, you need to click on the Login button.
4. Now login to your TikTok account. If you are a new user, then you need to authorize a few permissions.
5. Once done, you will now see the main TikTok interface. You can now use the web app to watch or upload videos.
This is how you can use the TikTok official website to watch and upload videos.
2) BlueStack Emulator
The web version of TikTok has a few limitations like you can’t edit videos at the time of uploading. To remove all restrictions, you need to emulate the TikTok mobile app on PC. To emulate the TikTok app on PC, follow some of the simple steps given below.
- First of all, download & install the BlueStacks emulator on your Android.
- Once installed, open BlueStacks and click on the ‘Google Play Store’
- You need to log in with a Google account.
- On the Google Play Store, search for ‘Tiktok’ and install it.
- Once done, open the app and log in with the TikTok account.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can use the BlueStack emulator to emulate TikTok on PC.
So, this article is all about how to download & install TikTok on PC. I hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.