Like me many of smartphone user are game lovers and we love to play cool games like Clash of clans that is one of the best strategy game that is too addictive game that millions of love to play in our devices. But spending lots of time on achieving lots of cool things in the game, but if you gonna switch from your iOS device to android then you surely worried about all your game data that you had done on the iOS device and you think you gonna lost it while moving to android. But you can also get all your Clash of clans game data on your android also. Yes its possible and that too with the simple guide that we are gonna discuss right here. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Move all your game achievement of Clash of Clan while you switch from iOS to Android to avoid losing your game data
How to Transfer Clash of Clans village from iOS to Android
The method is quite simple and you just need to link your android device with the game data and that is inbuilt feature in android device. And that just need few steps that you can read below.
Steps To Get All your Clash of Clans Achievement From iOS to Android:
1. First of all in your android device download and install the game Clash of Clans.
2. Now move toward your iOS device and in it tap on settings gear icon at the top right corner there.
3. Now there you will see the option Link a device, just tap on it.
6. Now go to your android device and launch the game and sign in with your Google + that will be under Already have Village? in the top left corner.
8. Thats it you are done, once you did this all your village data will get transfer to the game in your android device and you can now enjoy the same gaming experience as all your data will be there in your android.
So above is all about How to Transfer Clash of Clans village from iOS to Android. With the above discussed method you can easily transfer all your Clash of clan game data from your iOS device to your android device, by just using the 12 digit number and the Google plus account. So try this out cool method. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.