Both Android & iOS mobile operating systems are equally popular, and if you have both, you may know that transferring data between the two could be a pain. It’s not difficult to transfer data between the two mobile operating systems; you need to know how to do it.
Often, iOS users use different methods to transfer their files to an Android device. Even free apps available on the App Store can help you transfer files to your Android device.
Therefore, if you are looking for ways to transfer data like photos and videos between iPhone and Android, you’ve come to the right place. This article will share a few best practices to transfer photos and videos from iPhone to Android.
4 Methods to Transfer Photos & Videos from iPhone to Android
All of the methods were working, and they required additional app installation. So, let’s check out.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android via PC
The easiest method to transfer photos from iPhone to Android is to use the copy-paste function. To use the copy-paste function, you need to connect your iPhone and Android device to your PC via a USB Cable.
- First of all, connect your iPhone to your PC. Next, unlock the iPhone and hit the Trust button.
- Now, on your PC, click on the Start button and open the Photos app.
- On the Photos app, select the Import option. Next, on the Import option, select ‘From a connected device’ and pick the photos from your iPhone you want to import.
- Once done, connect your Android device to your PC. Now, navigate to the folder where you have saved the photos.
- Now select the photos, right-click on them and select Copy.
- Once done, open the Android phone and paste the photos you have copied.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can transfer photos from iPhone to Android in easy steps.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android via Google Drive
If you have unlimited internet, you can use the Google Drive app for iOS and Android to transfer photos from iPhone to Android. Here are some of the simple steps you need to follow.
- First of all, open the Photos app on your iPhone and select the photos you want to share on your Android.
- Next, tap on the Share button at the bottom left corner of the screen and select Google Drive.
- Now you need to upload the files to any Google Drive folder.
- Once uploaded, open the Google Drive app on your Android and the folder where you have stored the photos.
- Now select the images and tap on the three dots on the top-right corner. Next, tap on the Download button.
That’s it! You are done. This will download all the photos on your Android smartphone.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android via Google Photos
Well, Google Photos comes built-in on most Android smartphones, and it can be used to transfer photos from iPhone to Android. Here’s how to use Google Photos to transfer photos from iPhone to Android.
- First of all, open the Google Photos app on your iPhone and sign in to your Google Account.
- You will be asked whether you want to sync photos in high quality. Go through the steps and set up Google Photos app on your iPhone to sync photos.
- Now Google Photos will sync all your photos across all connected devices. The process can take time.
- Once the iPhone part is done, open the Google Photos app on your Android, and you will find all your iPhone photos there.
- You can view the photos directly from Google Photos.
- If you wish to download the photos, tap on the three dots on the top-right corner and select Download.
That’s it! This is how you can use the Google Photos app to transfer photos from iPhone to Android device.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android via Send Anywhere
Send Anywhere is a third-party option that can be used to exchange files between two devices. With Send Anywhere, you can quickly transfer photos from iPhone to Android without using any cables or computer. Here’s how to use it.
- First of all, download & install Send Anywhere on your iPhone and tap on the Send button.
- Next, select the Photo option and choose the photos you want to send.
- After selecting the photos, tap on the Send button at the bottom of the screen. Now the app will generate a PIN and a QR code for the receiver.
- Next, install the Send Anywhere app on your Android and run it.
- Now tap on the Receive button on the main screen of the app and scan the QR code generated by the iPhone.
That’s it! Now Send Anywhere Android app will receive the files shared by the iPhone.
These are probably the best and easiest methods to transfer photos from iPhone to Android. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.