InShortViral: Today we are going to Share you the easy trick that will help you turn your android camera into an inspection camera, with the app IP Webcams you can manage your phone camera through web browser.
[dropcap]U[/dropcap]sing the phone as a video capture device, it brings economic benefits (eliminates the need to buy a webcam), but we can also use the handset as a wireless camera and completely transparent to the operating system. And the reason why Android is leading in the market is because it is very open to many useful apps.
Also Read: Best Fitness Apps for Android
So today we will talk about the app named IP Webcams, what this app does is it helps us to turn our phone into a network camera, with multiple viewing options. You can view your phone camera recordings in your web browsers, Moreover, you can also use the App IP Webcam as a webcam that means you can do video chat too if you don’t have a webcam in your PC.
Also Read: 12 Best Android Hacking Apps
Turn Your Android Phone Camera As A Surveillance IP Webcam
The best Part of this app is you can control your Phone camera from your computer web browser. You can record screens, capture photos etc, IP Webcam uses wifi network to stream live video with or without internet connectivity. Let’s know about the features of IP Webcam.
Features Of IP Webcams includes:
- Video recording in WebM, MOV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
- Audio streaming in was, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
- Motion detection with a sound trigger, Tasker integration.
- Date, time and battery level video overlay.
- Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
- Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via a universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
- Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
- Advanced baby and pet monitor feature: night vision, motion detection, sound detection and audio streaming.
How To Use IP Webcam As A Surveillance Camera
1. You need to download IP Webcam from Google Play Store it’s a free app which offers great features. You can get Ip Webcam from here.
2. After You had downloaded and installed in your Android Device Open the App.
3. You need to scroll to the end and you can find the option of “Start a server” at the very end. You need to select that option.(Make sure your phone is connected with your wifi network, because it had an offline streaming support which needs a wifi connections which connects both your Android handset and Computer at the same time.)
4. After you selected the option of ” Start a server ” You will see the camera screen and you will be able to see the IP address for ex: http://192.168.0.13:8080/. You need to copy that address into your computer browser.
5. You will see the option of Video renderer on the top and audio player just beside it. You need to Choose the option of “Flash” in order to stream live audio and video from your android phone camera. That’s it
By this easy trick, you can easily turn your android camera into a webcam. You can easily record your phone and capture every moment in your computer browser. This is the best app out there which gives users the option to manage their phone camera with the computer.