Unfollow all the Facebook groups with a single click using Facebook Social Media Toolkit Google Chrome Extention
[dropcap]T[/dropcap]he giant network Facebook being used by billions of people today and this network is worldwide famous. All of user spends their lots of chatting friends, sharing pics and videos in Facebook and lots more liking different cool pages and joining many groups. But sometime you really got frustrated by the group posts and their notification, As on every single post you get notification. And sometime your news feed just get fill up with these. If you had joined so many groups then its very much time consuming to keep on leaving every single group as it will take lots of time and sometime you are bound to that group and can’t leave it, but your can actually unfollow groups. So here we have a cool trick that will allow you to Unfollow all the group with a single click. Yes its possible and that too with a simple trick that we are going to discuss right here. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Unfollow All Facebook Group At Once
The method is quite simple and you just need is a cool google chrome extension that will allow you to unfollow all your Facebook group at a single click. And you will need to visit the each and every post to like in your post feeds. So follow up some simple steps below to proceed.
Also Read: How To Leave All Facebook Group At Once
Steps To Unfollow All Facebook Group With Single Click Using Social Media Toolkit For Facebook Extension:
- First of all you must have the latest version of Google chrome as the extension we are going to discuss right here might not work perfectly with the older version of Google Chrome.
- Now in your Google chrome add the extension Facebook Social Media Toolkit there are some features in extension that are actually paid thats why we had given the tutorial to activate this extension all for free.
- After getting this extension in your browser login to your Facebook account where you want to unfollow all the groups.
- Now click on the extension icon and under premium section click on Unfollow All Facebook Group At Once.
- Now a popup will appear where you need to confirm the Unfollow all Facebook Groups button there.
- Thats it you are done, now all your Facebook groups will get unfollow by you and you will not get any shitty notifications from them.
So above is all about How To Unfollow All Facebook Groups At Once. With the above discussed guide you can easily unfollow all the groups and their notifications and posts will not irritates you. Hope you like the tutorial, keep on sharing. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.