Unfollow all the Facebook groups with a single click using Facebook Social Media Toolkit Google Chrome Extention.
The giant network Facebook being used by billions of people today, and this network is worldwide famous. All users spend their lots of chatting friends, sharing pics and videos on Facebook, and lots more liking different cool pages and joining many groups.
.But sometimes you really got frustrated by the group posts and their notification, As on every single post, you get a notification. And sometimes, your newsfeed just gets filled up with these.
If you joined so many groups, then it’s very much time-consuming to keep on leaving every group as it will take lots of time, and sometimes you are bound to that group and can’t leave it, but you can actually unfollow groups. So here we have a cool trick that will allow you to Unfollow all the groups with a single click.
Yes, it’s possible, and that too with a simple trick that we will discuss right here. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Steps To Unfollow All Facebook Group At Once
The method is quite simple, and you need a cool google chrome extension that will allow you to unfollow all your Facebook groups at a single click. And you will need to visit every post to like in your post feeds. So follow up some simple steps below to proceed.
- First of all, you must have the latest version of Google chrome as the extension we will discuss right here might not work perfectly with the older version of Google Chrome.
- Now in your Google chrome, add the extension Facebook Social Media Toolkit. There are some features in the extension that are actually paid. That’s why we had given the tutorial to activate this extension all for free.
- After getting this extension in your browser, log in to your Facebook account, where you want to unfollow all the groups.
- Now click on the extension icon, and under the premium section, click on Unfollow All Facebook Group At Once.
- Now a popup will appear where you need to confirm the Unfollow all Facebook Groups button there.
- That’s it, you are done, now all your Facebook groups will get unfollow by you, and you will not get any shitty notifications from them.
With the above-discussed guide, you can easily unfollow all the groups, and their notifications and posts will not irritate you. I hope you like the tutorial; keep on sharing. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.