Learn how to use Paytm offline without the Internet. Send Money without sending a message, which will help you easily use the app while you are in an emergency and don’t have the internet. Below is the step-by-step guide that will help you use Paytm without using the internet quickly. So follow the below steps to proceed.
Paytm is one of the major online money wallet account services that people can use to store their money or to buy things online, or in other words, Paytm is an online service that could be used to manage your money for later transactions. As you would know, after the cash crunch in India, people are finding ways to get money, and the payment portals have helped a lot. People have done the transactions like bills, online shopping, money transfers, etc., all through Paytm. But not everyone has accessed its features because these are available on smartphones only.
By this time, Paytm has now also released another version of the software for the feature phones, and those who do not have smartphones could easily enjoy the facility of Paytm without requiring any internet connection on their feature phones. This would sound fake, but Paytm has done this in reality. Now, if you also own any featured phone and wish to know how the transactions of Paytm could be made quickly without even the internet but in offline mode only, just read the article for the method.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Hacking Tricks & Tips For Android
Paytm Offline Without the Internet
Below is the step-by-step guide that will help you use Paytm without using the internet quickly. So follow the below steps to proceed.
Also Read: 6 Helpful Websites for Quick Info About your PC and Android
Use Paytm Offline Without the Internet- Send Money Without Sending a Message:
1. The first step to using the Paytm service is to make an account. Note that the Paytm account cannot be done using the feature phone, so you must create the one using the smartphone or the PC.
2. Once you have created your Paytm account, use it to add money by using your credit/debit card or net banking. For this purpose, you would easily get the simple options on your smartphone device screen or the PC with that Paytm account opened.
3. To send the money offline to any mobile number using the Paytm service, you need to call on [1800-1800-1234], which is toll-free. Call this number through the Paytm registered number only.
4. Your call would automatically get disconnected within a few minutes; after that, you would have to wait for the call from Paytm. When the call comes from Paytm, pick it up and take further steps. If you are using it for the first time, then you would require the PIN for the account’s safety, so go for it.
5. After completing your whole PIN setup on the phone, you will be asked to fill in the mobile number to whom you wish to transfer your money. Fill up the number and the amount of money you wish to transfer, and then send it from there. That’s it!
Also Read: How to Type in Multiple Languages at Once on Android
So after reading the above article, you might have gotten up about the method that is a utility for using Paytm on the featured phones in the offline mode. By this, you have also got that Paytm requires no internet connection while in offline mode. Remember that Paytm only provides the feature for the feature phone users, but all users can also use it!