Learning to Use Snapchat Without Sharing The Location will help you have your privacy and avoid sharing your location details with your mates. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Snapchat is one of the best social media services that have gained popularity in a few years alone, and this is something that rarely happens because coming into the minds of millions of people after piercing through the rush of already available social services is not easy. Snapchat has gained extreme popularity because it consists of amazing and addictive media-sharing capabilities that no other social media service has attained. Now, although the snap chat is full of great functions, it also has some cons, one of which is sharing necessary location details. Unable to provide those details leads to disabling various filters and features.
This is unfair, as not every user would like to share the location. There is certainly a method available to prevent the snap chat from sharing the location details, and this method would not even stop any function from working. Here in this article, we have written about that particular method only; if you are interested or keen to know about this method, then please go and read out the full text below in this post!
Also Read: Top 10 Best Android Apps To Train Your Brain
Use Snapchat Without Sharing Your Location
1) On iOS Device:
1. First of all, we should tell you that these particular steps are made to work for only the iOS running devices, and no other platform would be able to get the facilities of this part. If you own this same particular platform, then please apply these steps to get the benefits or stop Snapchat from accessing the location.
2. So go to the device settings of the iOS, and then from there, under the Apps list, look for Snapchat and tap on it. Reaching the Snapchat screen or the panel, you will see that there will be a Location Access option with a pointer or the arrow bracket to its side. Simply tap on this option and then proceed to make the changes under there.
3. On the screen that appears, change the Allow Location Access to be designated as Never rather than allowing it to use the location access. The snapshot would then not be able to access the location details.
2) On Android Device
1. This part is for Snapchat on Android, which is slightly different from iOS. So if you are using an Android device, please make sure you utilize the steps below to make up the changes.
2. First, go to the device settings and head to the Apps settings from there. Like in iOS you now would see a list of apps showing up on the screen. Just look for the Snapchat option and then click on it. Go to the App permissions option from there and then set the Location access to deny for this particular app.
Hence, after reading this article, you may have learned about the easy method to set the snap chat preferences in such a way that there is no need to share the location to access all of the functions. Even you could now be able to block the location access on your snap chat account, which means that no other person could be able to identify your position on the globe.
At last, we hope that you might have liked the information in this article, and if it is what you think, then please take some more time to share this article with more people. Write your opinions and suggestions regarding the post through the comments section below!