[dropcap]W[/dropcap]e all know very well that whenever we talk about the tech giant Google’s well-known video portal, YouTube, we simply point to one of the most visited and used websites on the Internet, since the tech giant Google-owned portal hosts a huge amount of video contents that are already in constant growth, and we should thank the users who are uploading them daily.
Top 10+ YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts That You Need To Know
Whenever we talk about the tech giant Google’s well-known video portal, YouTube, we simply point to one of the most visited and used websites on the Internet, since the tech giant Google-owned portal hosts a huge amount of video contents that are already in constant growth, and we should thank the users who are uploading them daily.
So, basically, here we can find the videos belonging to all types of topics, as long as these are within the policies of use of the website itself. Hence, we can simply browse YouTube from any device, throughout the day either by your own search choice or by the links received by email or through WhatsApp, Telegram etc.
Also Read: 20 Best Video Editing Software For YouTube
It is precise and because of its widespread use, here we are going to introduce a series of keyboard shortcuts that you can simply make use in your Windows-based computers, in order to be able to manage this streaming video portal in a much more effective and fluid way than the mouse.
So, now without wasting much time let’s get started and simply explore the whole list that we have mentioned below:-
- Spacebar: It simply allows us to stop and resume the playback of a video.
- F: This key simply allows us to open and close full-screen mode just with a single press.
- Right arrow and left arrow: These key simply allows you to forward and rewind the video for 5 seconds.
- Up arrow and down arrow: These keys simply allows you to increase or lower the volume in full-screen mode.
- 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9: All these buttons simply allows us to forward the video to a certain percentage.
- C: It simply allows you to activate the subtitles of the content, while if we want to increase its size we can press the + key, and if we want to reduce them, then we should press the – key.
- Home and End keys: These both keys simply allows us to navigate directly at the beginning or end of the video.
- Shift + P: This option simply allows us to directly open our playlists if we have.
- Shift + N: This key simply allows us to go back to the previous video from a playlist that we have loaded.
- Tab: This key simply allows us to access the controls of the playback bar without using the mouse.
- M: This key simply allows us to activate or deactivate the sound of the video that is being played.
Basically, we should thank the keyboard shortcuts that we have introduced above to in this post, as with these keyboard shortcuts you can perform most of the tasks on YouTube from your desktop or laptop, especially while watching the videos, hence, as a results, these shortcuts will simply allow us to avoid mouse in many cases.
So, what do you think about this? Simply share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below. And if you liked this post then simply do not forget to share this post with your friends and family.