Time to have fun with your friends by adding and competing with friends in Super Mario Run game that everyone must have played in their childhood. So follow the below tutorial to proceed.
[dropcap]W[/dropcap]hile playing the Super Mario Run for the first time, you would feel it be the single player offline game that you could only play alone by competing only with the game barriers. But to let you know that this game isn’t only made for offline playing yet it could also be played in the online mode too and by that we mean to say that you could actually add the players and compete with them similarly like a multiplayer game mode (Not multiplayer in the real sense). In the social part of this game, the players could compare their scores with the other players and also compete with them in the rally mode of the game. In the rally mode, you compete with the other players for limited setup time and then afterward check up your scores with other players to define the winner. Playing the Super Mario Run while competing with the other people could be a great fun, and the game could be played for more time without getting fed up soon. Now if you are wondering about how you could also add a complete with your friends in Super Mario Run then don’t worry at all as we have stated the method in this article by which you could easily do that. Just follow up the article and read it all to know about the method.
How to Add and Compete with Friends in Super Mario Run
The method is quite simple and easy, and you just need to follow the simple step by step guide discussed below to proceed.
Steps to Add and Compete with Friends in Super Mario Run:
1. First of all, open the game and head towards the Mushroom Kingdom inside it where you would find all of your sporadic game tools. Before you could add the friends in the game, you need to link your game to your Nintendo account. For that, tap on the Nintendo placed at the top right of the screen and from the other screen that appears you have to log in to your account. You could also create the new Nintendo account if you are not having any before.
2. After you are logged into your Nintendo account, come back to the Kingdom in the game, open the Friends list from there for which the Friends Panel icon is placed on the left of the screen. From here, you could only see the number of friends you have added in your game and their score ratings.
3. To add someone, tap on the Add placed at the bottom. You would then see the 12-digit string that is your player’s ID, give this ID to your friend whom you wish to add in your game! Your friend could use this ID to send you the friend request for being added to your game as the competitor. You could use someone else’s ID on the same screen to send them the friend request.
4. As from the above step, you might have got that to add the friend, you need to fill up the ID for that player on the screen of the same step, so just do that. You could also add the players to the game through using the email confirmation and request a feature, but that would be more complex to be done.
5. The scores for the players you have added could be displayed on the friend list and hence compete with them on the basis if scores. Rather than that there is also a Toad rally mode in the game in which the game chooses up the five random players from the world and then lets you play the game against them. You could also set the time limit for the game with the other players competing.
You have now got the method by which you could easily add and compete with the friends in Super Mario Run on your device. Just go and utilize the method to add the friends in your Super Mario Run game and hence compete with them, therefore enjoy playing with added fun.