While we know Instagram as a photo-sharing platform, it’s also widely used by businesses and creators. Businesses use Instagram to promote their product or services, whereas creators use it to show off their creative talents.
To benefit businesses and individual product sellers, Instagram introduced a feature called Stories Links which allowed users to insert links on Stories. The feature is very useful, and it received lots of praise.
Now it looks like Instagram has expanded the ability to add links in Stories to all accounts. At first, the feature was only available to verified accounts and those with a certain number of followers.
This simply means that all Instagram users can now add links to any part of their story on the screen. This is a great feature that would benefit many people looking to gain traffic through Instagram stories.
Steps to Add Links to Instagram Stories
Instagram Link Sticker is basically a replacement for the swipe-up feature that lets you add an external link to your Instagram story. In short and simple words, you need to use the Link Sticker to add a link to your Instagram story.
So, if you are looking for ways to add links to your Instagram stories, you are reading the right guide. In this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on adding links to Instagram stories. Let’s check out.
1. First of all, launch the Instagram app for Android smartphone.
2. Now, swipe right from the edge of the screen and select the Story option.
3. Now, capture a new picture or select an existing photo or video that you want to put on the Story.
4. Once the photo is inserted, you need to tap on the Sticker option, as shown in the screenshot below.
5. You will now see all available stickers. Simply scroll down and tap on the Link Sticker as shown below.
6. Now, add your desired link & link text, and tap on the Done button.
7. You can also move the Link sticker and place it on any part of the Story.
8. You can even tap on the Sticker to change the color options.
9. Once done, tap on the Next arrow button to open the Share menu. On the share menu, select Your Story option to add the new story.
That’s it! You are done. Now your story will have a clickable link. If any user clicks on the Link, Instagram will redirect the user to the webpage.
Also Read: View Instagram Stories Anonymously on Google Chrome Browser
It’s pretty easy to add links to Instagram Stories. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.