After playing with various bars in the Equalizer users try to find out the richest possible output of their particular type of the music or every music on their device. Sadly both of the Windows 10, 7 or 8.1 are not having the potential Equalizer support or there is no such inbuilt function support. Many times when you would like to use the equalizer while playing the YouTube, Spotify etc. or anything, you won’t be able to do that as this feature is missing. There is one method through which you can actually add the Equalizer to your Windows 10/7 and hence solve the issue. To know about the method through which you can do that is written in this article below.
Music lovers always tend to enjoy listening to their music in a most favorite style and they use to set up the tune if their sound through using the Equalizer only. We have stated a guide for adding Sound Equalizer on Windows 10.
How to Add Sound Equalizer on Windows 10 (PC or Laptop)
Audio drivers should have been installed/working on your computer or Windows device, live internet connection, and user account to let install apps with administrator privileges. After this, follow the below steps to proceed.
Steps To to Add Sound Equalizer on Windows 10:
1. First of all download up to the ‘Equalizer APO‘ for your system i.e Windows 10/7/8.1 from the mentioned link. This is the type of setup for the system-wide equalizer that will be recreating up the Equalizer function on your Windows.
2. Now after you have downloaded the above software and you are installing it, you will be prompted with the panel asking you for selecting the playback devices. Just select the devices for which you want to the equalizer work after being installed.
3. Click on the “OK” button of the panel after selecting the all desired playback devices. This will now begin to install up to the Equalizer APO software on your device, let it be installed without interfering at all. After the successful installation of the above software, you should restart your device.
4. To control up the Equalizer, you will need to install another Equalizer GUI software for which the download link is given below:
After installing the above files, just grant to the all prompted permissions and then you should proceed with the further steps.
5. Now by using the PC equalizer, you can easily control, alter the different presets of the Equalizer and not only that, you can also play with various other aspects of the sound like Bass, stereo/mono output etc all. That’s all! After your settings, your PC will execute up to that equalizer setting perfectly in every of sound that your PC outputs.
This was the method through which you can add up the Equalizer to your Windows 10/7 PC or Laptop and hence enjoy its functionality. This won’t disturb any of your computer activities or cause any further troubles inside therefore you should not bother all that and just go ahead and perform up to the above method. The equalizer that you get working on your device could help you lots in many different ways therefore just go for it on your Windows 10 device!