Currently, hundreds of antivirus software are available for the Windows 10/11 operating systems. However, only a few have a free version. Avast Free Antivirus seems to be the best option if we discuss the list of best free antivirus software for Windows 10/11.
Compared to other free Antivirus options, the Avast Free edition provides robust security and privacy features. Despite being a free Antivirus program, Avast has many records in its book. It has many excellent lab scores, top on malware protection, web protection, and more.
Difference Between Avast Free and Premium Antivirus
Well, the Avast Free version is good if you want essential protection. Even for basic safety, it blocks and removes threats in real-time. Also, the threat detection rate is excellent. The free version includes the Ransomware Protection feature, Web Sheild, WiFi inspector, and a few more options.
Avast Free and Avast Premium use the same anti-malware engine to detect a virus. So, there’s no difference in threat detection on both free and premium. However, with the premium version of Avast, you get some other useful features.
Avast Premium version automatically blocks fake website alerts and offers you a firewall, webcam protection, remote access security, email security, File protection, Data Shredder, and more.
So, if you want an all-around PC protection and optimization suite, you can try Avast Premium.
Features of Avast Free Antivirus
- The first and foremost feature of Avast Free Antivirus is its robust security system. It detects and blocks malware and helps you get rid of spyware and adware.
- The Core Shields feature of Avast Free Antivirus offers valuable features like Mail Shield, Behavior Shield, File Shield, and Web Shield. These features were meant to avoid unauthorized app access to your files & folders.
- The Virus Chest feature of Avast Free Antivirus locks all detected threats. The Virus Chest allows you to review the detected files.
- Avast Free Antivirus free version also has a WiFi inspector that scans for vulnerabilities and potential strangers logged into your WiFi network. It’s a WiFi management utility that scans devices connected to your network.
- The free version also includes a full-fledged Software updater that automatically scans and updates all outdated apps on your device.
- The Ransomware shield feature of Avast Free edition stops ransomware and untrusted apps from changing, deleting, or holding your photos and files hostage.
Download Avast Antivirus Offline Installer
If you want to install Avast Antivirus on multiple computers, you need to download & install the offline Installer. The good thing about having an offline installer is that you can carry the file on a USB device to install Avast on any computer. Below, we have shared the download links of the Avast Antivirus offline installer.
- Avast Antivirus Free Offline Installer
- Download Avast Antivirus Pro Offline Installer
- Avast Internet Security Offline Installer
- Download Avast Premium Security Offline Installer
How to Install Avast Antivirus Offline Installer?
The offline installer doesn’t need an active internet connection to run. You can usually carry the Avast Antivirus offline installer to any system and install it. Follow these steps to download Avast Antivirus on PC and install it.
1. Download and install the Avast Antivirus Offline Installer from our shared links. The file is around 650Mb in size.
2. Once downloaded, double-click on the Avast Offline Installer Setup file.
3. Click Yes on the UAC prompt until the installation Wizard starts.
4. When the wizard loads, click on the Install button. Also, uncheck all bundled options.
5. Now wait until Avast Free Antivirus installs on your Windows computer.
6. Once installed, you will see a Get Started screen. Click on the Continue button.
7. Upon successful installation, Avast Antivirus will automatically run a scan. Wait until the scan completes.
That’s it! After the scan completes, you can manage the settings of Avast Antivirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to download Avast Antivirus for Free?
If you want to use the Avast Antivirus for free, you need to download Avast Free Antivirus. The free version of Avast offers six layers of antivirus security and some awesome features.
Is Avast antivirus 100% free?
Avast Free Antivirus is 100% to download and use, and it offers you all the security features you will need to protect your computer from known and unknown threats. However, the premium version of Avast provides more features like ransomware protection, email phishing protection, network protection, etc.
What is the difference between Avast Free and Premium?
While Avast Free version is more popular, it still lacks many important features. Avast free version doesn’t have shopping protection, firewall, webcam spy protection, app updater, etc. You can get all these features by purchasing Avast Premium.
Which is the best free antivirus for PC?
The Windows security that ships with Windows 10/11 is the best for all-around protection. However, you can also consider third-party options like Avira and Avast antivirus.
So, this article is all about Download Avast Offline Installer. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts, let us know in the comment box below.