While picking up a smartphone, we consider lots of things like RAM, Storage, Battery, etc. Out of all those, the battery turns out to be the most important one because we now use our smartphone more than the computer.
As of now, there are plenty of battery saver apps available on the Google Play Store which can further enhance your battery performance. However, not all battery saver apps work. In fact, most of the battery saver apps were made just to display ads.
Battery Saver Apps For Android That Really Work
So, in this article, we are going to share some of the best battery saver apps for Android that really works. These apps kill all unnecessary app process from the background, thus improving the battery life. So, let’s check out the best battery saver apps.
It is one of the best battery management app that Android users would love to have. The app doesn’t lead to better battery life, but it does more than that. It provides users a complete overview of the real battery capacity and how the battery performs in different scenarios.
- AccuBattery is right now the most popular battery management app for Android.
- The app displays battery health, battery usage information, etc.
- With this app, you can find out how much power system and third-party apps are using.
If you are looking for an open-source battery saver app, then Amplify might be the perfect pick for you. However, the app only works on rooted Android smartphones and it offers lots of amazing battery-saving features. The app can show you how often your device wakes up and stops the wake-locks. Not just that, but the app also analyzes the entire system and lists apps that consume most of the battery power.
- The app offers easy battery saving options.
- With Amplify, you can track power consumption on a per-app basis.
- This app puts unresponsive apps in hibernation mode.
- With this app, you can hibernate system apps as well.
Well, Servicely is another best power saver app for Android that is pretty similar to the Amplify. Just like Amplify, Servicely also works on rooted Android smartphones, and it lists down apps that consume most of the battery power. Apart from that, Servicely can also detect apps and services running on the background and disables them automatically.
- Servicely works only on rooted devices.
- With root access, Servicely can put apps into sleep (Hibernate) mode.
- Servicely lets you disable/enable any service on your device.
- The app also has a feature that prevents apps from running in the background.
Well, Greenifty comes with some powerful battery optimization features which can improve the battery life for sure. The app list down apps that are running on the background, and it puts them in the hibernation mode. That means the apps will be there on the smartphone, but they will be hibernated.
- Greenify is by far the best battery saving app for rooted users.
- With this app, you can identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation mode.
- The app works on both rooted & non-rooted devices.
This one extends your battery life by stopping apps that you aren’t using and optimizing your device settings. Users just need to open Avast Battery Saver and then tap on the “Stop Apps” button to boost the phone’s performance. Not just that, but the app also offers an adaptive energy estimate function which provides accurate details on how much life you have left in your phone’s battery.
- Avast Battery Saver has five pre-loaded profiles for battery saving.
- The adaptive smart profile automatically adjusts the phone’s settings according to your usage.
- It tells you about the apps that are running in the background.
As the name of the app says, GSam Battery Monitor is not actually a battery-saving application as it won’t do anything to save your battery life on its own. However, GSam Battery Monitor can provide you with a complete overview of apps that are draining the battery life.
- With GSam Battery Monitor, you can easily find battery-draining apps.
- It tells you about the current battery state and shows the estimated time left.
- GSam Battery Monitor lets you dig deep into how an App uses your battery.
- It also shows the historical averages of battery discharge time.
7. WakeLock Detector
This app is meant to recognize apps that are causing the wakelock. The great thing about GSam Battery Monitor is that it can detect both partial and full wakelock. So, once you get the app data, you can either disable or uninstall them.
- The app works on both rooted & non-rooted Android devices.
- Wakelock Detector helps you to detect battery draining apps on your phone.
- The app shows Wakelock usage statistics for all applications.
- It shows both Partial and Full CPU wakelocks.
Well, if you are looking for the best open-source Android app just like Greenify, then Brevent might be the one to pick. Another great thing is that Brevent works on both rooted and non-rooted Android smartphone. The app follows a simple concept of detecting apps draining the battery and putting them to the hibernation state.
- It’s an open-source battery saving app for Android.
- With Brevent, you can put battery draining apps in hibernation mode.
- The app is compatible with the latest version of Android.
9. Power Clean
Well, Power Clean is basically an Android optimizer app that’s heavily popular amongst Android users. The great thing is that the app has everything that you need to improve your Android device. From phone junk cleaner to battery optimizer, Power Clean has it all. The battery optimizer of Power Clean is pretty effective and it can kill power hogging apps in just one tap.
- Well, Power Clean is an Android optimization app.
- With this app, you can clean junk files, clean cache, etc.
- It has a Battery saver that optimizes power consumption & battery charging.
Well, it’s a free battery saver tool that helps to boost mobile battery life for your Android phone and tablets. The Android app runs on the background and monitors every app that’s running on your device. If any of your apps suddenly starts to use more energy, it alerts you.
- Kaspersky Battery life monitors all apps that are running in the background.
- It gives an accurate prediction of battery life.
- The app is free and works on both rooted & non-rooted devices.
So, these are the best Android battery saver apps that you can use to extend the battery life. If you know any other apps like these, then make sure to drop the name in the comment box below. I hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends also.