SoundCloud is a global online audio distribution platform based in Berlin, Germany that enables its users to upload, record, promote, and share their originally-created sounds. Now this network is very popular and is used by lots of users.
But the things that every user doesn’t like are the ads. Ads are something we all hate, and ads while listening to music are unacceptable. Yes, you can switch to premium music streaming services like Spotify, but what if you can’t afford it?
In that case, you need to look for ways to eliminate ads on Soundcloud. So, if you are a SoundCloud user irritated by the ads, you need to remove them.
Steps to Block Ads In SoundCloud Official App on Android
On Android, blocking ads in the Soundcloud app is possible, but that would require you to root your smartphone. Below are some simple steps to block ads in the Soundcloud app for Android.
1. First, you need a rooted android, as the Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted Android. So, Root your android to proceed to install this tweaker.
2. After rooting your Android device, you must install the Xposed installer on your android. That’s quite a lengthy process, and for that, you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now, after installing the Xposed module, you need an Xposed module which is SoundCloud AdAway, the module that will disable all the ads on the official app.
4. Now install the app, and then in the Xposed installer, activate this app. Once done, you need to reboot your Android device for the proper working of the module in your device.
5. Now, when your device starts, explore the SoundCloud app, and you will see that there will be no ads.
So, these are some simple steps to block ads in the Soundcloud app for Android. The steps are pretty easy, but the app we have used needs root access to function. If you need more help blocking ads in the Soundcloud app, let us know in the comments below.