Learn how to Force All Music Streaming Apps to Use Your Favorite Equalizer using the simple root trick that will force the equalizer settings over all other music apps. So follow the below steps to proceed.
[dropcap]L[/dropcap]ike me, I think many of you must be a music lover and often try to listen to some cool music. Being a blogger we generally do blogging while listening music as its the only source to kill boredom and helps you to get some awesome ideas to write. Most of the user like to listen to music in their own style that is with custom bass terrible etc as I do. In your android, you must have tried lots of such apps by which you can adjust all these. But the only issue with this is that you can only setup this is that only particular app. But what if you can force all other apps too to use that equalizer while playing the music. Yes, it’s possible as it will be very helpful for a music lover. That is why I am here to share my knowledge with you guys. As I was trying some apps and found one app that can do this. And I tried it and the experience was quite awesome. So here I am writing about the same. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Force All Music Streaming Apps to Use Your Favorite Equalizer
The method is quite simple and easy and you just need is a rooted Android and a cool app that will help you to implement this. Many of you must get worried after reading the word root. But don’t worry we have one guide that will help you in this. As forcing all other apps to use that particular setting is only possible on rooted Android. So you must have a rooted Android and after that proceed to below steps.
Steps To Force All Music Streaming Apps to Use Your Favorite Equalizer:
- First of all, you need to download and install one zip file that is Universal deep_buffer Remover, the app that is going to rock the music according to your wish.
- After that, you need to install the app Magisk Manager app and after installing the app simply tap on Modules there and click on floating option there.
- And there you need to select the options flash the zip file and you need to select the zip file that you had downloaded in the first step.
- Now you need to wait for 20 seconds for the app to flash that zip so that it can execute all the settings.
- Now when a reboot will be done and after that, you will see the default equalizer settings on every music app in your android phone.
- Thats it, you are done now this will force all the music streaming apps to use your favorite equalizer.
So the above discussion was all about How To Force All Music Streaming Apps to Use Your Favorite Equalizer, Use the guide and with that you can easily use the same settings for all your music app and can enjoy your music in your customize way. And hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this as the techviral team will be always there to assist you.