It doesn’t matter how compelling your phone’s camera is, without a proper camera app, it’s useless. Also, having a proper and most advanced camera app is not always enough to capture fantastic photos, as photography skills also play its parts.
Let’s talk about the best camera apps for Android. Over the past few years, we have seen many third-party camera apps like VSCO, Open Camera, etc., but it was the Google Camera that steals the show. Google Camera has revolutionized smartphone photography and has brought a few powerful camera features to the budget Android smartphones.
Google Camera is limited to Pixel devices, but still, developers have ported Google Camera to other Android devices. The modded Google Camera Apk is known as GCam Mod, and its the best shot to get the latest camera features from Google.
Steps to Get Google Camera 7.0 (GCam) on Any Android
So, in this article, we are going to share the best method to get Google Camera 7.0 (GCam) on any Android smartphone. However, before following the method given below, please make sure that your phone meets these requirements.
Requirements To Run Google Camera 7.0 (GCam Mod)
Your Phone must have Camer2API support to run the GCam 7.0. You can use Camera2 API Probe Android app to check whether your phone has Camer2API support or not. If it supports, then it will show you ‘Limited’, ‘Full’ or ‘Level_3’
- Your phone must be running on Android Pie or Android 10 operating system. The latest GCam Mod is based on the new APIs
- As per the previous GCam builds, some features might work on one device and may not work on the other. So, users need to keep trying different settings to get the desired results.
Devices that support Google Camera 7.0 Apk + Download Links:
Below, we are going to share a list of devices that are said to work with the latest GCam Mod. If your device is not listed, then try to install the APKs on your phone to check whether it works or not.
- Redmi K20 / K20 Pro, OnePlus Devices (Download, by Parrot043)
- Redmi Note 5 Pro / 6 Pro / 7 / 7S / 7 Pro, Mi A3 / A2, Zenfone Max Pro M1 / M2 (Download, by Parrot043)
- Poco F1 (Download, by san1ty)
- Realme Devices (Download, by BSG)
How To Install Google Camera 7.0 on Any Android
Installing Google Camera 7.0 Apk is easy, and you just need to follow some of the simple steps given below. So, let’s check out how to install Google Camera 7.0 on any Android smartphone 2019.
- First of all, download the Google Camera 7.0 Apk file on your Android device. You can get the download links from the download section.
- Head to the Settings > Unknown Sources. There you need to enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- Once done, install the Google Camera Apk on your Android device.
- If your device supports the GCam Mod, then the apk will be installed without any error.
- If you get some errors during the installation or the app won’t open, then the app is incompatible with your device.
That’s it, you are done! Now just go through the settings to explore the advanced features of Google Camera 7.0. I hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends also.