InShortViral: Manage startup apps in your android by using Xposed module Bootmanager in it
Today with advancement in technology work load on a devices gets also increase and sometime our system can’t handle these work loads and our smart devices gets slow down . This generally happens when the load memory gets exceeded than the device Ram, that is Random Access Memory. This memory helps to cache the running processes and when these processes are stopped or are not currently in use this memory store direct path of that process from the main memory. And in your android device when it gets started there are lots of apps that gets pre-started and that loads up on your android. And normally you can’t see those apps. But after rooting android you can checkout this also and and can manage all the startup apps to disable or enable them according to your wish. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Enable/Disable Startup Apps In Android
Using a bootmanager tweak of the android Xposed installer, you actually installed the app that will let you to manage all the startup apps of your android. And if you disable all the unnecessary apps then you can make your android faster to perform better. So have a look on steps below to proceed.
Steps To Enable/Disable Startup Apps In Android Using Bootmanager:
- First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed.
- After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and that is quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
- Now you need to get the cool Xposed module that is BootManager in your android device and enable it in xposed installer.
- Now launch the app and you will see list of all the apps that are being installed on your device.
- Now choose all the apps that you want to only gets enable on startup by just tapping on them.
- Now click on done and the bootManager will run the command to set them at the startup apps.
- That is it and you are done, now those apps will now being set a startup app and will execute faster at the time of opening them.
So this is all about How To Enable/Disable Startup Apps In Android. With this cool method you can easily manage all the apps for the startup to execute them quickly when you turn your android. And this will help you in fast switching between multiple apps in android. Hope you liked this cool trick, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with you.