Today we are here with the method for How to Enable Hibernate In Windows 8. Many computer users are using Windows 8 on their laptops and desktops today. But there was a feature in Window 7 that users did not get in their window 8; the quality is Hibernate option.
This feature is actually available in window 8 too, but it is even disabled by default. So if you want to use hibernate in window 8, then you have to enable this feature. So we are here to resolve this issue with a method by which you can activate the Hibernate in Window 8. So follow up on the below post to proceed.
Steps to Enable Hibernate In Windows 8
In this method, you will activate the hibernate option that is by default disabled by Microsoft. In this method, you will access power options that are capable of editing window power settings. Then you will be able to enable or disable your selected button in shutdown options. So follow the below steps to proceed.
Steps To Enable Hibernate In Windows 8
- First of all, you need to open your computer’s power settings; for that, press the Win+w (window button+ w letter)button of your computer keyboard.
- Now a search box will get appear at the right of the screen, type there “power” and select “Power options” there.
- Now the power option explorer will open, there at the left side, select “Choose what the power button does.”
- Now click on the “Change settings that are currently unavailable.”
- Now scroll down, and under the shutdown option, click on the hibernate check box there at the bottom.
- Now click on save changes and close the explorer.
- That’s it; you are done; now, every time you click on the power button, you will get the hibernate option too.
This method is straightforward and easy to implement, as you have to follow just a few steps to activate the hibernate option in the power button. I hope you like the post, don’t forget to share it with your friends and leave a comment below if you have any related queries.