Apple recently introduced a few new emojis for iOS that are still unavailable for Android. But, since Android is an open-source operating system, you can get it by installing third-party apps.
So, if you don’t have an iPhone but want to experience new iOS emojis, you can easily get them on your Android smartphone.
Steps to Get All of iOS New Emojis On Android
Hence, if you want all iOS new emojis on Android, continue reading the guide. Below, we have shared some simple steps to let you get all iOS new emojis on Android. Let’s get started.
1. First of all, root your Android.
2. Now, after rooting your Android device, you need to install custom recovery on your android device as the zip file of ios emojis can only be flashed if you have custom recovery, so get it using this app that is Rom Manager.
3. Now, you need to download a flashable zip of ios emoji. Download the zip file from here.
4. Place the file in your external SD Card.
5. Now boot into recovery using the boot manager app. Next, select Zip from sdcard.
6. Select the zip file, and the zip will be installed. Once done, you need to reboot your device.
That’s it! You are done. Now, open the messaging app and then see the iOS emojis on your Android.
So above is all about how to get all of Apple’s new emojis on Android. I hope you like this, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about this.