We will share an easy trick for hiding the last seen on your Facebook chatbox. Today our topic is about hiding the last seen of the Facebook chat. Please go through the full post to know about it.
Today, we will share a group of methods for Hiding Last Seen in Facebook Chat. Today, more than billions of people are using Facebook, and many social media networks are developing more and more.
Today, many people require privacy in their chats and don’t want others to make sure they have read their messages. So in this post, I will tell you how you can easily Hide Last Seen On Facebook chat. Read the below post to proceed.
Hide Last Seen From Facebook Chat And Messages
So, there is a method to Hide the Last Seen on Facebook Chat. The method is very manageable and straight, and you can undoubtedly implement these uncomplicated steps explained below. This method works with a browser extension that will help you chat anonymously. Just read out the below method to implement.
1. Using Facebook Unseen on Google Chrome:
1. First of all, install and open the Google Chrome Browser on your computer.
2. Now you will see the unseen Facebook extension on the page displayed. Now click on install there, and the installation process will begin, and the extension will get added to your browser.
3. That’s it! You are done now, and you can easily see all the messages without showing the Last seen on that with this extension.
2. Using Facebook Stealth on Mozilla Firefox:
1. First of all, install and open the Mozilla Firefox Browser on your computer. Now install the plugin stealth by clicking here.
2. That’s it! You are done; now, you can easily see all the messages without showing that with this extension.
So above is the method for Hide the Last Seen in Facebook Chat. You can quickly read out anyone’s message without displaying seen on the sender screen by this method.
3. Using Adblock Plus
It is a trick that is unknown to many. It is very efficient and requires an Adblock Plus extension, and with that, you can easily hide your Facebook last seen! Let’s know the trick.
1. First of all, you’ll need to log in with the Google Chrome browser. Open your Facebook account and install the extension named Adblock Plus.
2. Once installed, right-click on Adblock Plus extension from the extension manager, and then you need to click on “Option.”
3. From there, you will be redirected to the AdBlock Plus options page. There, select the tab “Add Your own filters.”
4. You need to add filter “HTTPS://*-edge-chat.facebook.com” and hit the “Add filter” option.
That’s it! You are done; now, your friends will never know whether you were online or not! This is the best trick available right now that allows you to hide your last seen on Facebook.
Hiding Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber Last Seen From Android:
With the help of the Android app Unseen, you now have the freedom to read your friends’ messages incognito, without leaving any last seen notice or blue double-check, and it works for Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Viber!
1. First of all, download and install Unseen on your Android device.
2. Now you will be asked to give it notification access. Just enable “Unseen” on the Notification access.
3. Now you will be taken to the homepage of an Unseen app. Here you need to tap on the settings that are located in the top right corner.
4. Now on the settings panel, you need to enable all the options that start with “Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram.”
That’s it! Now, whenever you receive a message in any of the apps listed in Unseen, you will get to see the messages in the Unseen app. You can read it freely, whenever you want, without having any of your friends know that you have seen it.
As the method is straightforward and entirely efficient. It is also simple to execute the method and have fun with the Facebook chat. I hope you like the post, don’t forget to share it with your friends. And leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.