For all android users, we are here with Unlock/Bypass Android 5 Lollipop Lock Screen. Suddenly if you forget your android lock pattern, don’t worry, have a straightforward method to unlock or reset the android lock pattern. In our previous posts, we had two methods, one using a factory reset and another using tool with a PC.
But in this method, you will use the security bug of android 5.0 to unlock your android device. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Steps to Unlock/Bypass Android 5 Lollipop Lock Screen
The method is quite simple but a little time taking, and this is actually based on android 5.0 vulnerability that will help you unlock our android without losing data or without the need for any PC tools. Just proceed with some simple steps below.
Steps To Bypass Android 5 Lollipop Lock Screen
- First, in your locked android, click on the Emergency Dialer option.
- Now there keep on typing any random numbers and characters until it reaches its maximum limit.
- Now copy out all the numbers that you have typed there.
- Now open the camera that you can even access a lock screen.
- Now try to drag the screen downward, and it will ask you to enter a password. There paste the code that you had copied.
- If the camera app does not crash, repeat steps from 1 to 5 by pressing volume keys while pasting the character code.
- Now you have to repeat this until the camera app crashes and you moved to the main menu with the unlocked screen.
- That’s it you are done; your android will be unlocked now.
The easiest and simple way to unlock forgotten passwords, the pin of your android with the security vulnerability of android 5.0. I hope you like this and share this with others too aware. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries.