Facebook is probably the most popular social networking site out there. Almost everyone uses it right now, and in the past few years, it has become the favorite social platform for many.
You can also use Facebook from your smartphone by installing the Facebook app. However, the problem is that the mobile app of Facebook doesn’t allow you to use multiple accounts.
The only way to use multiple Facebook accounts on Android is by logging out of the existing account and signing in with a new one. While the process is easy, you still can’t manage two accounts simultaneously.
Steps to Use Multiple Facebook Accounts On Android
You need to start using third-party apps to manage multiple Facebook accounts on Android. Below, we have shared a few best methods to use Multiple Facebook accounts on Android. Let’s get started.
1. First of all, download and install Friendcaster.
2. Now launch the app on your Android device, and you will see the interface like below.
3. Now click the login button, enter your login details, and click OK on the coming popups.
4. Now, you will log into the current account; click on the Settings button at the top.
5. Now you need to select “Accounts” from the settings menu
6. Now, you will see one primary account; click on Add another account.
7. Now, enter the complete details of another account, and you will get login access to that account.
Now you can switch between these two apps very easily and smoothly with the help of this app.
Using Facebook lite
Using Facebook lite and the official Facebook app, you will get notifications directly to your Android for both accounts. You can enjoy the Facebook official app and Facebook lite to open two accounts simultaneously.
You must install Facebook lite on your Android smartphone and connect your other account to simultaneously use dual Facebook accounts. Facebook lite and a Facebook official app could accept different login credentials.
Using Parallel Space
Parallel Space helps more than 50 million users log on to multiple accounts simultaneously on one device. It also protects user privacy by making apps invisible on the device with the Incognito Installation feature.
1. First of all, you need to download and install the app Parallel Space on your Android device.
2. Open the app and select the Facebook app from the list.
3. Now, you will see all the apps added in your Parallel space clone section. Here select the Facebook app.
4. Now log in to your other Facebook account.
Now you will be running two accounts from the same Facebook app. This is the easiest way to use multiple Facebook accounts on Android.
You can follow these methods to run as many Facebook accounts as you want on your Android smartphone. If you need more help running multiple Facebook accounts on Android, let us know in the comments below.