After months of rumors and leaks, the tech giant Apple launched the all-new iOS 13, with the Dark Mode as the main feature of the OS. Moreover, this new operating system, iOS 13 is not compatible with all iPhone models, hence, there will be some iPhones that will remain in the previous version of the iOS, of course, iOS 12.
iOS 13: How To Download It & Compatible iPhone Models
Finally, after months of rumors and leaks, the tech giant Apple launched the all-new iOS 13, with the Dark Mode as the main feature of the OS. Moreover, this new operating system, iOS 13 is not compatible with all iPhone models, hence, there will be some iPhones that will remain in the previous version of the iOS, of course, iOS 12.
As we all know very well that not all iOS updates are compatible with older devices, as the tech giant Apple recognizes its own obsolescence and assumes that the hardware is getting old and will be not able to withstand the evolution of certain software. But, fortunately, there are still a good number of iPhone models are compatible with the all-new iOS 13.
However, last year we saw that the tech giant Apple announced that all the iPads and iPhones that are compatible with iOS 11 were also compatible with iOS 12; and due to performance adjustments, the tech giant Apple claimed that the older devices would actually notice improved performance with the software.
While now with the all-new version of iOS, of course, iOS 13 the story seems different, as there are some iPhones that are left out, and they none other than the iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Here’s the list of iPhone models that are compatible with the all-new iOS 13:-
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
Now many of you might be thinking that if there is iPhone SE in the list then why the tech giant Apple eliminated the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus? Yes, it is true that the iPhone SE in the list, but, before that let me clarify that why it is in the list, basically, the iPhone SE shares the same A9 chip of the iPhone 6S, hence, it is compatible with the iOS 13.
How to download and install the all-new iOS 13?
Basically, the final version of the tech giant Apple’s iOS 13 is expected to arrive in September 2019. However, if you can not wait for the final version, then let me clarify that right now you can download and install the beta version of the iOS 13 on any of the mentioned iPhones.
Moreover, if you download the beta version of iOS 13, then the device will automatically update to the public version when it will become available.
But, hold on, before installing the beta version of iOS 13 on your iPhone, let me make you remind once that after installing this bets version of iOS 13 on your iPhone you may find several bugs in the system, due to being a beta version of the iOS 13.
- First of all, simply access this link and sign up to be part of the Apple Beta program.
- On the iOS device where you want to install the beta version, perform a backup with iCloud.
- Log into Safari on your iOS device, then access this link and log in with your Apple account.
- Now simply click on the Download profile button and select install option.
- After the above step now simply connect your device to the current one.
- Then open the iPhone settings and, within the General tab> Software update, there you will find an option to install the public beta of iOS 13.
- Now simply click on download and install.
- After the above step now simply follow the instructions after installation and after that by restarting your iPhone, you can simply enjoy the beta version of the iOS 13 on your device.
- That’s it now you are done.
So, what do you think about this? Simply share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below. And if you liked this tutorial then simply do not forget to share this tutorial with your friends and family.