Like on the Android devices, the rooting is done to get that fullest control over the device hence like the same thing that process is known as jailbreaking for the iOS devices. This is done vastly by the users of iOS devices because they tend to gain that extra edge of control over the software of their device and hence add-on more extensive features to it, change the full software inside reasonably. For the iOS 10.2 version, there is no such method available for the users by which they could be able to jailbreak the iOS 10.2 till now, but now this could be done. Here in this article, we have stated the method through which you could be able to get the USB tethering feature working on the Android device that is lacking this feature because of some issues. If you were also seeking for this method, then you are exactly at the right place because we have written the process in an easy way such that you might also not get any issues while implementing it by your own. Now it’s your time just to read this article and hence get to know about this method.
Learn how to jailbreak iOS 10.2 and install Cydia with the simple step by step guide that we are discussing just right below. So follow the guide and unlock all new features of Cydia on your iOS device.
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.2 and Install Cydia
Steps to jailbreak iOS 10.2 and Install Cydia:
1. First of all, take the backup of all your data on the device for the prevention of your data to be lost in any of the side effects resulting out of the method. Also turn off the Find My iPhone Feature on your device by going to the Settings -> iCloud -> Find My iPhone. Next, you have to disable the Passcode and TouchID through the settings by following the path Settings -> TouchID & Passcode -> Turn Passcode Off.
2. Connect your iPhone to the Computer via the USB data cable and then launch the Cydia Impactor. This will show your device name inside the Cydia if it is correctly connected unless you need to establish the connection again.
3. Now Drag and Drop the Yalu102 IPA file onto Cydia Impactor and skip to the next step.
4. Hereafter doing the above procedures, you shall be asked to enter your Apple ID credentials, only insert that onto, Impactor would then start signing that IPA file and will just load it up on your iPhone after some time.
5. After the completion of this step, you would be able to see the Yalu102 app on your iPhone home screen; we need to work through it further.
6. Go to the Settings -> General -> Device Management, tap on the Apple ID email and then tap on the Trust option or the button. Go to your iPhone home screen after that and launch that Yalu102 app which you installed previously, tap on the Go button inside that app.
7. After that, your iPhone would restart, and the Cydia would be placed on your home screen if it is not there then replay the above step again. After all that you have now molded those system software barriers on your device to give access to most of the functions and hence jailbreak your iPhone.
Also Read: Best Cydia Apps 2017, Tweaks and Sources
After reading the above article, you have now got about the method by which you would be able to digitize your old photos with your smartphone only. The method as you have read the above article is simple to be applied, and there might be no issues to get onto it. Hope that you might have liked the method, in case you get into any trouble while trying to apply the method then don’t worry but just tap your appearance below in the comments, and we shall be there to help you out.