We are going to share the easy trick by which you can manage your data consumption in your Windows phone 8.1, Learn how to manage data usage in widows phone 8.1
[dropcap]S[/dropcap]martphones are comprehensive for those who wants to stay connected all day and do not want to carry the notebook everywhere. It can take pleasure of many free WiFi networks, sometimes we have to use a mobile connection to surf.
The problem is that in a nation where plans are restricted, and the data plans are too expensive, Inbetween one or two weeks, the data package reaches the limit, and the speed diminishes drastically or else stop working. Plans are not for unlimited standard and so we need to make a careful management of the data plan to make the full use of it.
How To Manage Mobile Data Efficiently In Windows Phone 8.1
There are many data saving apps available in Android platform but I guess there not much choice in Windows phone, But the good news is that Windows 8.1 comes up with an inbuilt data saver app which is named as Data sense.Data Sense is an application to control the data consumed by either the 3G/2G connection or the wifi. In addition, it allows defining consumption limits that can apply to each of the connections.
Also Read: How to Minimize Your Android Data Usage
So here we are going to show you the complete guide on how to Manage Mobile Data Usage or consumption in Windows Phone 8.1, the settings are simple and easy to access. And it is one of the best and simple app you can ever have in your Windows phone 8.1, So follow the procedure.
Steps To Follow
1. You need to swipe your touchscreen down and then you have to select the option of “All settings“. On a system manager, you need to swipe down until you found the option of Data Sense and select it.
2. Now you will see the data sense option which you display you the current data limit it’s expiring date, limit type, current expiry date, current data available etc.
3. You need to select the option of Limit type, A drop down will appear on your phone’s screen, now you can select your preferred limit type over there if you are using pre-paid SIM like me then you need to select the option of pre-paid. You can also set a number of days your data plan will last.
Also Read: How To Check Data Usage On iPhone
4. Now you have to go to the option “Available Data” here you need to enter the amount of available data and once you entered the available data to be used then simply click on Restrict Background data usage.
5. Whenever data sense used to restricts the background data usage, it will start showing the pinned detail about restricting the background data. If you had done all the steps correctly then it will remind you whenever your data is near its limit. Data sense will send you a notification regarding your time and data left to be used in your phone.
Also Read: How To Control The Data Usage In Windows 10
Data sense is one of the easiest apps through which you can have a look over your Data management, You can also have a complete look of your available data balance and used data balance using this inbuilt app. Users had seen massive savings using this app so if you are having windows phone 8.1 then it was a must try an app for you.