Smartphones are comprehensive for those who want to stay connected all day and do not want to carry their notebook everywhere.
The problem is that in a nation where plans are restricted and the data plans are too expensive, the data package reaches the limit between one or two weeks, and the speed reduces drastically or stops working.
Plans are not for unlimited standards, so we need to manage the data plan carefully to make full use of it.
Steps to Manage Mobile Data Efficiently In Windows Phone 8.1
Many data-saving apps are available for Android, but I guess there is not much choice for Windows phones. But the good news is that Windows 8.1 comes up with an inbuilt data saver app named Data sense.
So here we are going to show you the complete guide on managing mobile data usage or consumption in Windows Phone 8.1. Let’s check out.
Steps To Follow
1. You need to swipe your touchscreen down and select the option of “All settings“. On a system manager, you need to swipe down until you find the option of Data Sense and select it.
2. Now, you will see the data sense option, which displays the current data limit, its expiry date, limit type, current expiry date, current data available, etc.
3. You need to select the option of Limit type. A drop-down will appear on your phone’s screen. Select your preferred limit type over there.
4. Now, you have to go to the option “Available Data” and enter the amount of available data. Once done, tap on Restrict Background data usage.
5. Whenever data sense restricts the background data usage, it will start showing the pinned detail about restricting the background data. If you had done all the steps correctly, it would remind you whenever your data is near its limit.
So, that’s how easy it is to manage mobile data efficiently on Windows Phone. If you need more help, let us know in the comments below. Also, if the article helped you share it with your friends also.