[dropcap]H[/dropcap]ere we have listed Top 25 Best Addictive Games for your Android: For game lovers, we are here with the twenty best addictive games that you will love to play again and again on your Android smartphone. You can have a comprehensive look through the list to know about the most addictive games of all time. So go through the post to discover the games.
Today billions of people are using Android smartphones. Android device has become a major part of our life, and almost everyone loves to play games on their Android device. There are lots of cool games that are available today in the Google Play Store. So in this post, we will tell you some of the Most Addictive Android Games. These are the games that you will never stop playing in your free time. These games are selectively chosen from many games. So check out all the games below.
Top 25 Best Addictive Games For Your Android Smartphone
We have selected these games by user rankings, rating and their downloading rates and some of the personal experience of our team. So proceed with these best Android addictive games that you would love to play.
#1 Clash Royale
This game is brought to you by the same creators of Clash of Clans. It is a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales. Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells, and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns, and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
- Duel players from around the world in real-time and take their Trophies
- Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
- Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to make epic Crown chests
- Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells, and defenses
#2 Pokémon GO
Well, we all know that how much popular this game is. It is an augmented reality (AR) game, developed by Niantic. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball. You’ll have to stay alerted, or it might get away!
#3 Rayman Adventures
The PlayStation game is finally available on your Android mobiles, Yes Rayman Adventures is one or the PlayStation game, an auto-runner game. Guess what? This game is full of adventure; one thing is for sure you will never get bored playing the game. It is the full mix between Action and Exploration, playing this game was an awesome visual treat.
- Experience an exciting mix of ACTION and EXPLORATION
- SEEK OUT and COLLECT all of the Incredibles and bring them home
- Unleash the POWER of the Incrediballs to conquer epic adventures!
- CARE for the Incrediballs: feed them, play with them and even MAKE MUSIC together
Limbo is a puzzle and tricky game it is slowly gaining popularity. Limbo is a paid game; Limbo is a nameless boy the game is to find his missing younger sister. Limbo awakens in the middle of the forest and. Limbo can climb ropes, small ledges and push or pull objects. It is a minimalist game, but it will freak you out. Limbo was left alone in a forest, and guess what? A haunting environment surrounded the forest. It is more likely a horror movie. The gameplay was excellent.
#5 Leo’s Fortune
Leo’s Fortune is an award-winning platform adventure game where you hunt down the cunning and mysterious thief that stole your gold. Beautifully hand-crafted levels bring the story of Leo to life in this epic adventure.
#6 Candy Crush Saga
This is the most addictive game of this year, and many of you must be playing this game on your Android device. In this, you have to complete the levels to reach another level. In this game, a user has to complete the required mission of canceling out the candies with different color combinations in it.
- Collect sugar drops to advance along the sugar track for special surprises
- Tasty candy graphics that will leave you hungry for more
- Unwrap delicious environments and meet the sweetest characters
- Helpful magical boosters to help with challenging levels
- Complete adventurous levels and unlock treats
#7 8 Ball Pool
The another most addictive game of this year and also one of my favorite game. It is the pool game in which you can connect with your friends and play this game online. The best thing about this game is its Facebook connectivity that connects friends together through this match. In this game, you can play single matches or even tournament also.
- COMPETE 1-ON-1 OR IN 8 PLAYER TOURNAMENTS
- PLAY FOR POOL COINS AND EXCLUSIVE ITEMS
- CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
#8 Subway Surfer
This is another cool game in which your avatar has to run over the trains and various hurdles and avoid being caught by the policeman and the dog running behind him. This is the very addictive game in which you have to break the records of your Facebook friends.
- Grind trains with your cool crew!
- Colorful and vivid HD graphics!
- Hoverboard Surfing!
- Paint powered jetpack!
- Lightning fast swipe acrobatics!
- Challenge and help your friends!
#9 Jetpack Joyride
There are tons of games that use the “hold your finger to go up” mechanic, but Jetpack Joyride is my favorite. There are plenty of unique power-ups, like the Gravity Suit, and you can buy items to improve your character as well. You can be doing well, but one mistake and all your progress are erased.
This is another very cool game for your Android device. In this game, the user plays the role of aliens, and they will have to kill out the humans with different weapons powers that can be availed after completing the different level of a game.
- Beautiful Graphics
- Realistic Physics
- Huge world to explore
- Over 30 different missions
- Both Tilt and Touch controls available
Apparatus is a game that I like very much. It’s fun, simple and addictive. The only objective is to build machines to conquer your way onto different obstacles. Likely, every other game starts quickly and then gets complicated as you waddle on. You can also play with your friends and share your creations.
#12 Asphalt 8: Airborne
This is one of the best game and most liked by the card game lovers. The graphics quality of this game is just awesome. This is actual car racing game which supports multiplayer in it. You can also play this game online with your friends.
- 140+ Official Speed Machines: Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet etc.
- Stunning Graphics: Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are a fully physics-based experience!
- Arcade Gameplay At Its Finest: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 40+ high-speed tracks!
#13 Clash Of Clans
Clash of Clans is the one of the most popular fresh Android Multiplayer game. This games the spiritual successor to RTS games like Age of Empires. This game requires lots of patience. And in this, you can make your clan of your friend and can play this game online.
- Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
- Raise your army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
- Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
- Join with other players to form the ultimate Clan
- Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
- Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
#14 Dead Trigger 2
The one of the coolest and my favorite game that every Android user must install on their Android device. The gameplay is addicting, the graphics are just unmatched, and are even better on NVIDIA-powered devices with lifelike physics, dynamic lighting, and exceptional detail in it.
- Travel across ten regions in different parts of the world.
- Explore 33 unique environments.
- Grab your favorite Zombie Annihilator from 37 kinds of weapons.
- Go for the action in more than 600 gameplay scenarios.
#15 Fruit Ninja
This is an old game that you will love to play on your Android device. It is just different from all the above games as in this you have to cuts out the fruits to gain the points. Must play this game, earn points and break your friend’s records.
#16 Temple Run 2
Temple Run started the new revolution in Android mobile gaming. Temple Run 2 is an Android adventure game. In this game, you need to do many things like escaping, running, turning and sliding. People love this game for many reasons.
- Beautiful new graphics
- Gorgeous new organic environments
- New obstacles
- More powerups
- More achievements
- Special powers for each character
- Bigger monkey!!!
#17 Cut the rope
Cut the rope is one of the most played and addictive game you can have on your Android smartphone. Guess what! This game will kill your time. Cut the Rope 2 brings fresh challenges and unanticipated obstacles to the candy crunching, physics-based phenomenon that has delighted millions of players around the world! If you like Cut the Rope, you’ll love Cut the Rope 2
- ALL NEW LOCATIONS TO EXPLORE! Travel through an interactive map to discover new locations filled with candy collecting, rope cutting action.
- ALL NEW CHARACTERS TO MEET! Find seven new characters, the Nommies, to help you on your unexpected journey.
- ALL NEW HATS TO BRAG ABOUT! Customize Om Nom, choose your favorite candy and select your finger traces.
- ALL NEW ADVENTURES FOR OM NOM! Experience completely new graphics, sound, and gameplay elements, including the ability to move Om Nom.
- ALL NEW MISSIONS! Collect the perfect number of stars and strategically gather fruit to complete the mission in each level.
#18 2048 Number Puzzle Game
Like the name, this is problem-based Android for Android mobile. You need to solve number puzzle for completing a level. This is also a puzzle based addictive Android games.
- Super 2048 Multiplayer mode
- Game is automatically autosaved
- Three unique game modes Unlimited Undo mode
- Unlimited Undo mode
- Survival Time modeX-tile mode
- X-tile mode
- Night theme for playing in bed
#19 This Or That
It is a question game where you either answer “This” or “That” to casual, personal, challenging and crazy questions and immediately see how other players answered! Perfect for parties as well as for just passing the time.
- With loads of questions and newly added every day, the fun never ends!
- Share items with your friends and see what the answer!
- Create your questions and see its statistics!
#20 Color Switch
In this you need to Tap the ball carefully through each obstacle and your ball will change color with some powerups. You must follow the color pattern on each obstacle to cross it! Be careful not to pass through the wrong color, or you’ll have to start again.
Also Read: How To Play PSP Games On Android
#21 Alto’s Adventure
This is another most popular game which you can have on your Android smartphone. Alto’s Adventure is an infinite runner game where you need to avoid obstacles, collect coins and rescue llamas for some reason. The game features a realistic graphics and smooth play.
- Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
- Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
- Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
- Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities.
#22 Exploding Kittens
If you love to play card games, then Exploding Kittens is for you. In this game, everyone draws cards until someone draws the exploding kitten card. If anyone draws the exploding kitten card they can’t do anything about it, they lose.
- Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Play with 2 to 5 friends or strangers online
- All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
- New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
#23 Dan the Man
This legendary game dials back to gaming’s retro roots to bring you an action platformer brawler that you’d swear you’ve played in the old arcade. With a cracking funny story, awesome upgradeable fighting skills and an epic arsenal of weapons that will make even the most heroic of heroes envious, Dan The Man’s arcade fight fest has enough enemies and boss fights to satisfy every hardcore gamer
- Robo-bosses that will test their mettle against your mettle!
- Upgradable weapons and abilities that will help you put the *smack* in Smackdown!
- Customise your own character, or play as Dan, supergirl Josie or Barry Steakfries! (IAP)
- Story Modes, Endless Survival, and Battle Mode. Choose your mode of the challenge!
#24 Crossy Road
The game doesn’t have cutting-edge graphics but trust us, it’s extremely addictive. The game is a complete joy to play and the player needs to play as a pixelated chicken trying to cross the roads, rives and many other things. The game is full of fun and it won’t disappoint you for sure.
- Play Crossy Road on your big screen with Android TV
- Collect over 150 retro-styled, pop art inspired characters
- Crossroads, train tracks, and rivers – endlessly hop forever
- Dodge traffic in a candy wonderland with the Android Robot
PUBG is one of the best survival game in which you need to survive the battleground without being killed. Well, the last player who survives in the game will be the winner. The game is high in visuals and the gameplay is pretty addictive. The game is very much popular amongst all games and it has already broken many records.
- High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
- Realistic Weapons
- Team Up with Friends
- Plenty of vehicles
So above we have discussed the 20 Most Addictive Android Games. These games will surely help you to kill out your free time on your Android. Hope you like this post, share this post with fresh games with others too.