Learn how to Optimize your iPhone’s Music Storage to Automatically Free Up Space as there are lots of files there in your iOS devices that consume extra space. So follow the below tutorial to proceed.
If you are the user of iPhone and owning the device with the latest version of iOS, i.e., iOS 10 then one thing this release is going to introduce to your previous version update and that is the feature of managing and optimizing the storage space for getting up the full potential free space as much as it could be possible. Knowing that you have got your iPhone complete with a lot of stuff with large of music you might simply be thinking that deleting the data could be possible the only way to get more space for your other stuff. But here in the iOS 10 version with that new feature, the users could be able to optimize their storage with music and hence free up space a lot easier. Hence this could help in getting the fullest potential of the area. Here in this article, we have written about the method how you could use that all new feature in iOS 10 devices and hence significantly manage your storage space and also free up space. Just go and read the article to know about the method!
How to Optimize your iPhone’s Music Storage to Automatically Free Up Space
The method is quite straightforward and easy, and you just need to follow the simple step by step guide that we had discussed just right below.
Also Read: How To Change IMEI Number of iPhone
Steps to Optimize your iPhone’s Music Storage to Automatically Free Up Space:
1. First of all, take your iPhone or any other device and then open up the Settings app on it. Hope you might be knowing about the way to access the Settings app while it is dead simple to the frequent users to reach there. This is the hub for all your configuration that could be altered on the device to make it perform some preferred tasks etc.
2. Once you have the Settings app opened on your device look for the option named “Music” which would be located solely in the list of choices on the screen inside the app and could be simply seen there. Just tap on the Music option to access those settings related to the music playback on your device and all the preferences related to the music performance!
3. In the top half of the Music, settings see that if iCloud Music Library is switched on or not. If it is disabled from there, then you have to make sure that this option is enabled first, so do that up and then go for the further steps. Note that this option lets the Music Optimization on your device work, and also this feature works only with the Apple Music and the iCloud library music. None of the music grabbed from the iTunes isn’t supported for the music optimization.
4. Now scroll down to the bottom of the screen and look for the option Optimize Storage and then just click on it. Toggle the Optimize Storage On from there and select up your preferred minimum storage that you wish to be preserved for the music. If you choose up the None value for the minimum storage, then the iOS would delete most music that could be removed successfully to gain free space. Except for the None value, you could also select up the 4, 8, 16 or 32 GB value dependently on the area you wish to be freed.
5. The storage would be released only when the storage of your device gets to full so just go on working with your device to fill as much music as you want, and at the time your room goes full the Optimize Storage function would free you some consistent space!
Also Read: How to Install Georestricted Apps on iPhone
And this was finally the whole article about optimizing of iPhone’s Music room to automatically free up space and hopefully you might also have got about all the process of doing that up. As from the article you have also seen that to implement the method there is no need for any advanced procedures, using this process would also not harm your device’s storage. If you liked this method then just go and try it on your own now!