WhatsApp is the most popular and used instant messaging app currently available for Android, iOS, and desktop operating systems. With this app, you can chat with your friends & family members, create & interact in groups, send file attachments, and more.
Recently, WhatsApp has introduced several new features like multi-device support, WhatsApp payments, disappearing messages, and more. A few years ago, WhatsApp added the ability to delete sent messages before the receiver read them.
While the feature allows users to recall accidentally sent messages, it can often have a different effect on the recipient, who often becomes curious as to what was originally sent.
Steps to Recover & Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android
Although there’s no direct option to read the deleted message, you can rely on a third-party app for this purpose. Hence, in this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on how to read deleted WhatsApp Messages and recover them on Android. Let’s check out.
Well, WAMR is the utility that lets you recover text messages and media attachments. It works with almost all popular instant messaging apps, including WhatsApp. Here’s how to use the app.
1. First of all, download & install WAMR on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the app and read and accept the terms and conditions. Once done, tap on the Next button.
3. On the first page, you will be asked to select the apps whose notifications you want to monitor. Here you need to select WhatsApp and tap on the next arrow button.
4. On the Setup screen, tap on the Enable button behind the Notification reader.
5. Now, on the Notification access page, allow Notification monitoring for WAMR.
6. That’s it! Now, if someone deleted a message they sent you, WAMR will notify you. You will be able to read the message by tapping on the notification.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can read deleted WhatsApp messages and recover them on any Android.
There are other ways to view the deleted notifications, but WAMR is the most reliable one. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.