Learn how to Easily Read Twitter Threads like a Blog Post using the simple trick that is using one cool chrome extension that will allow you to customize the twitter threads views so that you can read them conveniently with that extension. So have a look at the complete tutorial by which you can easily get this extension installed and use it on your Google chrome.
Twitter is one of the most used social media on the internet and this is also a highly active platform where almost every person comes once a day. They come and read the posts from their following ones and other anonymous posts related to their interests. It is difficult for the users to post long-form tweets so the twitter made an update where the tweets can be expanded to the text by replying to the posted tweets. This forms the long threaded tweets, anyone can be able to open those up by clicking on those threaded tweets and hence read up all of the information. This is somehow difficult to open and read every other tweet. To solve this out we have come up with the method by which anyone can be able to easily read twitter threads like a blog post. We have written about the method for the same in this post. If you are interested to know about it then please go and start to read the information given below!
Actually, my younger brother was not interested in using his Twitter account as he was saying that the reading twitter tweets are quite boring so I researched over the internet so that I can get anyway by which I can make them somehow interesting and my younger brother can enjoy these. So I got one way by which this is possible and it worked. And now I’m discussing the same with my technical viewers so that they can also use this and can make this more interesting.
How to Easily Read Twitter Threads like a Blog Post
Notice- Remember that you will require having the Google Chrome web browser installed on your device. This method will be done through inside the chrome web browser. And we will be using one Google Chrome browser that will allow you to read twitter threads like a blog post. And make sure that you are not using incognito mode as in that extension will not get installed. So follow the below steps to proceed.
#1 Easily Read Twitter Threads like a Blog Post Using Google Chrome Extension
1. The easiest way to use Thread Reader is by using its Chrome extension. First of all download and install the Thread Reader Chrome Extension. This extension helps you unroll a full Twitter thread on a dedicated beautifully designed page to allow an easy read of the whole story. You can find this extension in the google chrome store. Simply type and search for this extemsion and thereafter install it using the button. Once you are done with installation skip to the next step of this article.
2. After the above step moves to open your Twitter account on Chrome, fill all of the credentials and find any threaded tweet inside your account. Here, click on the down arrow which will expand the menu.
3. From all of the options that appear on the screen find and click on the “Unroll in Thread Reader” option. This is certainly very easy to perform this step and anyone can be able to trace down up here.
4. Soon after you click on the option given a new tab will open which will show you all of your tweets in a blog post style. This will show all of the text and the information from the post and you will not require clicking now and then for surfing through various posts.
#2 Using Thread Reader App on Android Mobile
Here is the one simple method that you can use in android to easily read the threads and that is possible using one simple android app that will work as a launcher to transform these threads into blog threads. So follow the below steps to proceed.
- First of all on your android mobile you need to download and install this cool app that is Thread Reader, the app that gonna change the view of your twitter threads.
- Once you download the app, open the twitter app and browse the threads and there you will see down arrow button tap on it and choose share via and then select the thread reader app to get it opened.
- Now you will see the same thread will get opened in the thread reader app with some nice material design view that will be more interesting to read out the threads and also you can share those converted threads with other people.
- That’s it you need to follow same for every thread.
Conclusion- Finally after reading this article you have got to know about the method through which you can be able to easily read twitter threads like a blog post. We have tried to provide you the whole details in easy to grab manner and hope that you might be able to grasp it. We believe that you would be liking this information in the post if it is so then please go and share this post with others too. Also, share your opinions and suggestions regarding this post through using the comments section below. You know that your indulgence in our post is more important. At last but nevertheless thanks for reading this post!