After rooting your android device you might keep on searching for lots of android tweaks and tricks and you may have also read our lots of tutorials that you can try in your rooted android. And most of the tweaks that we had discussed are for customization of your android and again today we come up with a trick that will allow Remap Face Keys on MTK Android Devices and with that you can easily make any changes. And you just need a cool customization tool. So have a look on complete method discussed below to proceed.
Remap the MTK android face key with the Xposed module to redesign their functionality and customize them according to your wish after rooting your android mobile and following the simple tutorial below.
How To Remap Face Keys on MTK Android Devices
The method is quite simple and you just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will have to use Xposed module app to Remap Face Keys on MTK Android Devices. For this follow the guide below.
Also Read: How To Use Android As Mouse and Keyboard
Steps to Remap Face Keys on MTK Android Devices:
1. First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed.
2. After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android which is quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
3. Now after installing the Xposed module you need a cool Xposed module that will allow you to change and modify the functionality of the Face keys and for that you will have to use the app namely Button Remapper.
4. Now install the app and then in Xposed module, and after that you need to reboot your android device for the proper working of the module in your device.
5. Now launch the app and you will see lots of option to modify or say remap the keys functions, just do according to your wish.
6. Thats it you are done, now the keys functionality will be according to your wish.
Also Read: How To Theme Your Android User Friendly
So this is all about How To Remap Face Keys on MTK Android Devices. Use the above guide and you can change the keys function according to your wish. Hope you like the article, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.