If you have been using Windows 10 for a while, you might know that the operating system offers users plenty of customization options. On techviral, we have shared quite a few tricks on customization, like how to center the taskbar icons, how to apply live wallpapers on a desktop, and more.
Have you ever thought about setting a slideshow of wallpaper on Windows 10? If you are sick of seeing the same wallpaper every day on your computer, it’s best to enable the Wallpaper slideshow function.
You don’t even need to install any third-party app to make a Wallpaper slideshow on Windows 10. A built-in feature allows you to spice up your desktop by rotating wallpaper regularly.
How to Set Up a Wallpaper Slideshow in Windows 10
In this article, we will share a detailed guide on how to set up a Wallpaper slideshow on Windows 10 computer. The process will be super easy; follow the simple steps given below.
1. First of all, right-click anywhere on the blank screen and select Personalise.
2. Now under the background, select Slideshow.
3. Now you need to choose albums for your slideshow. If you don’t have one already, you can create a new folder and place all wallpapers. Once done, select that folder.
4. Under the Change picture every option, select the time frame.
5. If you want to change the current wallpaper, right-click on the desktop and select Net desktop background.
6. If you don’t want to change the wallpaper manually, it will change on its own depending on the time you have set it.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can set up a wallpaper slideshow on Windows 10 computer.
This article is all about how to set up a wallpaper slideshow in Windows 10. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.