Learn how to Share Your iCloud Photos with Non-Apple User with the help of two possible way one by sharing the public link and other using the Google photos that will allow you to share your album with non-apple user. So follow the below guide to proceed.
Today mainly we have two operating systems for our smartphone one is ios and other is the Android. And till now we had discussed lots of cool guides and tutorials that work in both operating systems and also lots of articles to use things over the other platform. And today I was working on my cloud storage and suddenly came across one picture of my friend and feel to share with her right now. But she was not using iPhone and I was little confused that how can directly share the iCloud photo to another device who is not using the same OS. Then I did some search and find a cool way to which it was possible. And that is why I am here writing this article to make other people aware about this t0o. As you can also get in the same situation and you can easily resolve this. As you may not have the time to look for the method over the Google and then share that picture with your loved ones or any other. As iPhone user knows that ios photo is by default not allowed to be accessed by the non-iOS user. But here we will do a tweak that will make it accessible to another platform too. In this guide, I had discussed the complete method by which you came easily share your iCloud Pictures with others. So have a look at complete guide discussed below to proceed
How to Share Your iCloud Photos with Non-Apple User
The method is very easy and simple and you can easily implement this just by following the simple steps that we had discussed below and don’t worry if you don’t know about ios settings and all that as the guide id so simple that even a nontechnical person can implement this. So follow up the below steps to proceed.
Also Read: How To Change IMEI Number of iPhone
Steps to Share Your iCloud Photos with Non-Apple User:
- Our first step will be to create a shareable album that you can directly share with others to access all the photos in that album and you can make any of the album of your choice and give it any of your desired name.
- Now you can put the photos on the album that you want to share with other.
- Now simply tap on the album and their select people and you will see all the default setting for that album there. And now it’s time to change it as by these default setting your icloud is not going to allow you to share to the non-ios device.
- Now there you will find the option “Public website” by default it will be turned off and you just need to turn it on. As this public wifi is the public shareable cloud storage that you can directly share with others.
- As soon as you enable the button you will see “Share link” option there and that will gonna provide you the link that you can share with other, you just need to click on this button and then the link will appear there that you can copy.
- Now it’s time to share and you can directly share the link to anyone and he/she will see the slideshow of the images when they click on that link.
Also Read: How to Install Georestricted Apps on iPhone
#2 Method: Using Google Photos
This is the another cool way to share your images with others you can directly install this app from app store and then you can simply browse your photos in the app. And it has the by default feature of sharing photos. And using that you can access the photos over cross-platform that is on your iPhone, Android and even on your desktop too. As all the things will be linked with the Google cloud storage that can easily access over other devices.
- First of all Open the Google Photos app.
- And then simply tap the photo, album, or movie to share.
- Then simply tap on Share.
- Now you just need to enter or select a name, phone number, or email address to whom you want to share that photo album publically.
Also Read: How To Schedule Whatsapp Messages On iPhone
So the above guide was all about. So you got two methods by which you can implement this. One with the shareable link generation that you can directly do in your ios phone to share the particular album with other and second using the google photos option that can also be used in same way. So try out both and have fun. And hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. And leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this as the techviral team will be always there to assist you.