For iphone users we are here with How To Easily Share Songs & Other Files on iPhone via WhatsApp. All al iphone user know that they can’t send music files from their iphone. As this feature is not there in all ios device. And thats why android user feels lucky to have this in their device. But to overcome this for all iphone user we have a cool way by which they can send and music files via whatsapp to their friends very easily. So follow up the complete guide below to proceed.
How To Easily Share Songs & Any Media on iPhone via WhatsApp
The method for this is very simple and you will be using a cool iphone app that will let you to share mp3 files from your iphone via whatsapp. So read out the steps below to proceed.
Steps To Share Songs Or Any Other File on iPhone via WhatsApp
- First of all transfer the files to your computer from your iphone that you want to share on whatsapp using iTunes.
- Now in your computer open google drive in your browser and there sign in with your gmail account.
- Now there upload the file that you want to share on whatsapp like any music file.
- Now download the app Google Drive in your iPhone.
- Now launch the app and get login with your same google account in it.
- Now there you will see all the uploaded files.
- Click on the uploaded file that you wan to share and you will have many options there select Get Link.
- Just open whatsapp and then select the contact whom you want to send your file and there paste the link and send.
- Thats it you are done, your file will get sent to the respective person.
So above is all about How To Easily Share Songs Or Any Media on iPhone via WhatsApp. With this method you can easily share any media like songs, videos and images etc very easily over whatsapp in your iphone. Hope you like the method, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you still have any related queries with this.