The craze of creating high-quality short videos has reached sky-high, all thanks to the number of apps available these days that allow you to create & edit amazing videos for free. Apps like Instagram, TikTok, etc, not only provide you with amazing sets of filters, but they also offer many useful editing features.
Even though the in-app editor of those apps is great & feature-rich, users still sometimes need a dedicated third-party app to make their videos more unique. These days, you can even use AI video editors to create & edit amazing videos, shorts, reels, & social media content.
This article will discuss the best and most popular AI video editors known as VideoLeap. This AI video editor lets you create 7 edit amazing videos, shorts, reels, & social media content in just a few taps.
What is VideoLeap AI Video Editor?
VideoLeap is basically an AI video editor that lets you create & edit amazing videos, shorts, reels & social media content. The app brings many useful video editing features that are usually not found in other video editors.
Also, compared to other video editors, VideoLeap is easier to use and can transfer your videos to professional quality in literally no time. When it comes to the features, you can expect all sorts of video editing features you can think of.
What we liked the most about VideoLeap AI Video editor is regardless of whether you’re a pro video editor or a beginner, it has something for everyone. You can use it to create YouTube videos, Shorts, TikTok videos, Instagram Reels, and more.
Download VideoLeap for PC Latest Version
While video editors for PC exist, most of their features are locked behind a paywall. Either the software needs a premium subscription or would need a license purchase.
Due to this reason, many video editors want to run mobile video editing apps on their PC. And when it comes to the best mobile video editor for PC, VideoLeap is the best pick.
VideoLeap isn’t officially available for Windows or Mac, but a few workarounds let you run the VideoLeap mobile video editor on your PC.
Download & Install VideoLeap for PC using BlueStacks
This method will use the BlueStacks emulator to emulate the VideoLeap AI video editor on PC. If you don’t know, BlueStacks is a leading emulator that can emulate any Android app or game on your PC. Here’s how to use VideoLeap.
1. Download & Install the latest version of BlueStacks emulator on your PC. Once installed, run the program.
2. Now open the Google Play Store on the BlueStacks emulator.
3. When the Google Play Store opens, search for VideoLeap Ai Video editor.
4. Open the relevant app from the Google Play Store search result and click Install.
5. Now, you need to wait until the app installs on BlueStacks. Once installed, you can directly run it from the BlueStacks or the desktop shortcut.
That’s it! This is how you can download VideoLeap for PC using the BlueStacks emulator.
Download & Install VideoLeap using LDPlayer
LDPlayer is another great Android emulator that you can use. Basically, LDPlayer is a BlueStacks alternative that’s more stable and offers better features.
You can use the LDPlayer Android emulator to emulate the VideoLeap video editor on your PC. Here’s what you need to do.
1. Download & Install the latest version of LDPlayer on your Windows PC. Once installed, open the Android emulator.
2. When the emulator opens, click on the Google Play Store. Now, sign in with your Google Account.
3. On the LDPlayer, search for VideoLeap video editor and open the relevant app.
4. On the VideoLeap app page, click on the Install button.
5. Now, you must wait until the video editor is installed on your PC. Once installed, run it directly.
6. You can also open the VideoLeap video editor from your desktop screen.
That’s it! This is how you can download & install the VideoLeap video editor on your PC using the LDPlayer emulator.
So, this guide is all about how to download & install VideoLeap for PC. We have shared two different ways to download VideoLeap for PC Latest version. If you need more help downloading VideoLeap for PC, let us know in the comments below.