Here we are discussing two methods of windows 10 installation. The first method is to windows upgrade free, and the second one is to create an installation disc for windows 10 to install on any PC. This the way you can easily Download and Install Windows 10 for free.
I think it’s quite easy for you all also. You can also Upgrade Windows 10, upgrade your old windows to the latest Windows 10. I always loved the moment when a new OS release comes from Microsoft Windows 10. Users were expecting Windows 9 after the previous 8.1, but it was quite surprising that Microsoft Skipped 9 and released Windows 10.
The current version of Windows is Microsoft Windows 10, which has a new look of Metro Style UI (User Interface), and Microsoft had to take a further step to create a Mixture of Windows 7 and Windows 8 to form the latest Windows 10.
Windows 10 Free Upgrade or Download Full Version ISO (32 – 64 Bit) 2020
So far, Windows 10 has received positive responses from technical groups. However, Microsoft officially discontinued the distribution of Windows 10 for free. Yes, you can grab a free copy of the Windows 10 ISO file from the web, but that won’t receive any future updates; if you are interested in grabbing a free copy of the Windows 10 operating system, continuing reading the article.
Technical Specifications for Windows 10
- Name of the software: Windows 10 Technical overview available in 32 bit and 64-bit versions with English mainstream language.
- Type of Setup: Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup:
- Compatibility Architecture: 32Bit(x86)/64 Bit(x64)
- License: Free
- Developers: Microsoft
Minimum System Requirements For Windows 10:
- OS To upgrade:- You will need Service Pack 1 (SP1) Of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1( Windows installed must be a genuine one; otherwise, no update will avail you).
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor or SoC (System on a chip). 64-bit versions of Windows 10 require a processor that supports CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF capabilities.
- RAM: At least 1 GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Physical Memory (Hard Disk Space): 16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display or Resolution: 1024 x 600.
- Touch: For multi-touch support tablets or Windows devices.
- Microsoft account: Required for some features.
- Cortana support: Only supported in the United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
- Windows Hello Face Recognition: an Infrared camera for facial recognition or iris detection, or a fingerprint reader which supports the Window Biometric Framework.
- Media streaming: Xbox Music and Xbox Video streaming capabilities available only in certain regions.
- Compatible kernel-mode drivers.
- Device encryption: InstantGo and TPM 2.0.
- BitLocker: Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2, TPM 2.0, or a USB flash drive.
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing: Supported Wifi Router to access services
1. Upgrading from Old Windows to Windows 10
As mentioned earlier, Windows 10 is a free upgrade if you are running Windows 7 or Windows 8.x. Here’s how you can upgrade:
Step 1. First of all, make sure that you have the genuine Windows 7/8/8.1, as this update is only available on these versions on genuine windows.
Step 2. Now in your genuine version of windows, navigate to Control Panel -> Windows Update.
Step 3. Now the user of all the selected 190 countries where the version of Windows 10 is being released will see the Major Update of Windows 10.
Step 4. Click on Install the update, and the downloading process will start on Windows 10.
Step 5. Now after the above step or you have not got that screen, click on the Windows sign icon on the system tray.
Step 6. There you will see the option for Reservation Confirmed and after that Download Option For Windows 10. Just tap on it.
Step 7. Now the Windows 10 will start downloading on your computer, which can take time according to your internet speed. Now when this process completes, your windows will get reboot automatically. That’s it. Now you will get entered into the most amazing version of Windows that is Windows 10.
Also read: Windows 10 System Requirements
Steps To Make Windows 10 Installation Disc
Step 1. First of all, you need to download the latest version of the Media Creation Tool, and below are the links to get the respective bit tool.
Step 2. Now click on the Create an installation media option there.
Step 3. Now you need to install the tool on your PC and then launch it, and you will have two options either to make the USB flash drive bootable to install windows or get the ISO file. Select the ISO File option there.
Step 5. Now the downloading process will start, and it will take time according to your internet speed.
Step 6. After the downloading is complete, you will get the ISO file of Windows 10, and now you need to burn that ISO file on the DVD and for that first download and install Windows USB/DVD Download Tool. This tool is available for free of cost by Microsoft Corporation.
Step 7. Don’t trouble with the software’s title that is Windows 7. But this software works perfectly fine with Windows 7,8 or 8.1 and Windows 10. Now you have to install the downloaded software. After installing it now, you have to run it.
Step 8. Now in the open window, as shown below, click on browse. Now locate the Windows ISO file path and select it, then click on the Next button.
Step 9. Now in the next window, you have to click on the DVD to make it bootable to install windows 10 on any PC. Or else you can select the USB option to make a Bootable pen drive.
Step 10. Now the burning process will start, and after a few minutes, you are done with the installation disk of Windows 10 that you can use to install Windows 10 on any of the PC.
Microsoft had already ended the free Windows 10 upgrade offer. However, if you still wish to enjoy Windows 10 without spending any money, then try this method:
Step 1. First of all, visit this link and then click on the Download Tool Now button.
Step 2. Once downloaded, open the tool and then choose the option “Upgrade this PC now.”
Step 3. Now, if you wish to install Windows 10 on another computer, then choose the second option, “Create Installation Media for another PC.”
Step 4. Once downloaded, you will get the ISO file. You can mount the ISO image file and can run the setup. Through this installation, you will not be asked for the product key.
Note: Check out the Windows 10 system requirements before installing Windows 10. Enjoy, don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you face any problem, feel free to discuss in the below comments.
Also Read: 10 Best Windows 10 Themes/Skins Packs
Activate Windows 10
If it still asks for the activation key, then you need to run KMSPico. To use KMSPico, check out our article – Activate Windows 10 & MS Office Without Product Key.
Download Windows 10 20H1 RTM (19041) ISO files
Recently, Microsoft released the ISO images of the Windows 10 20H1 RTM (19041) build. It’s the Insider Preview build, so that it could be unstable. So, you might experience a few bugs while using the Windows 10 2041 RTM build.
Interestingly, the new ISO files of Windows 10 20H1 (19041) will allow users to perform a clean installation. You can read this article – Download Windows 10 20H1 RTM (19041) ISO Files to get more details about the latest Windows 10 build.
- How to download a Windows 10 home ISO file?
Since Microsoft has ended the free upgrade offer, you need to purchase the Windows 10 Home from Microsoft. You can also install the unactivated version and use KMSPico to activate Windows.
- How To get Windows 10 free (Legally)
Well, you can still use Windows 10 for free. For that, you need to install the Windows 10 20H1 RTM (19041) ISO files. It’s a preview built so that it could be unstable.
So, this is all about Windows 10 Upgrade free download full version. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below. I hope this article helped you! Could you share it with your friends also?