Well, if you are using the latest version of Windows 10, you might know that Microsoft has removed the old-school control panel from the Settings. For those who don’t know, the Control Panel is a place from where you can uninstall software and games. Although there are multiple ways to uninstall a program from Windows 10, the control panel method seems to be the easiest one.
Although Microsoft removed the classic control panel from the Settings app, it’s still available on the operating system. On Techviral, we have shared an article where we have listed few ways to open Control Panel in Windows 10. We recommend you to check out the article –
Although Control Panel is still accessible from the Windows 10 search, Start Menu, and from the Task Manager, have you ever thought about adding the Control Panel option in the right-click menu? Since Windows 10 allows you to edit the registry file, you can access the Control Panel directly from the right-click menu on the desktop.
How to Add Control Panel To the Right-Click Menu On Windows 11/10
If you are interested in adding the control panel to the Desktop Right-click menu, continue reading the article. In this article, we will share an easy method to add a control panel to the desktop right-click menu on Windows 10. Let’s check out.
1. First of all, search for Registry Editor in the Windows 10 search box.
2. Open the Registry Editor from the list of options.
3. Now, you will see the Registry editor.
4. You need to navigate to the following path –
5. Now, you need to right-click on the Shell and select New > Key.
6. Name the new key Control Panel.
7. Next, right-click on the Control Panel folder and select New > Key. Name this new key command.
8. On the right pane, double-click on the Default. On the value field, enter
9. Once done, click on the OK button to apply the changes.
10. Now right-click anywhere on the desktop, and you will see the Control Panel option available on the context menu.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can add a control panel option on the right-click menu on Windows 10.
This article is all about adding a Control Panel on the Right-click menu on the Windows 10 operating system. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.