Guide you step by step to How to install and run Backtrack on android. As the Backtrack is also available with ARM architecture which makes it possible to run Backtrack on a ARM machine such as mobiles or tablets.
[dropcap]R[/dropcap]ecently, We are discussed about Install and Run BackTrack on Windows. Android is the best OS for penetration testing. It designed for digital forensics and penetration testing or hacking tool. It comes with many more updated tools. As the Backtrack is also available with ARM architecture which makes it possible to run Backtrack on a ARM machine such as mobiles or tablets.
Also Read: How To Install Kali Linux On Any Android
How To Install and Run Backtrack On Android
Step to Install and Run Backtrack On Android:
First of all extract the BT5-GNOME-ARM.7z. and copy the “BT5” folder and then put in your phone’s root directory. Here mine phone is /sdcard. The root directory is different for different mobile devices.
- Now install all the above apps Busybox, Android Terminal, Android Vnc.
- After installing BusyBox application open it and wait until it finish loading and then click on Smart install.
- Now open the android terminal and type the following command:
su cd /sdcard/BT5
NOTE :- When you type su in terminal it will ask you for super user request and you have to tap on Grant.
- After this, type the following commands in terminal.
- After entering vncpasswd the terminal will ask you to enter password. Enter the desired password and hit enter.
- Now type the following commands.
tightvncserver -geometry 1280×720
- The terminal emulator will creates the localhost to connect it to VNC server. Now note the localhost port marked red below. Now minimize the terminal emulator.
- Open the android VNC and type the following settings.
Nickname : BT5
Password : your password here which you entered in terminal (step no.6)
Address : localhost
Port : 5906
NOTE : Make sure that your localhost’s port matches with terminal’s localhost. Here mine New ‘X’ desktop is localhost:6. Your may be different. So, in VNC type Port 590X where the “X” is the localhost in android terminal.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Hacking Tools For Linux
That’s it now just tap on connect to run the Backtrack on your android. So in this way you successfully install and run backtrack 5 on android. If you face any problem feel free to discuss in below comments !