First of all, we want to tell you there is no magic way to rank your site on the first page of Google, Yahoo, and Bing and make it popular.
For this, you need to do some hard work to make your site fully SEO optimized by Best SEO Tricks, Tips 2022. So, if you want to become a professional blogger you first need to know about SEO or Search Engine Optimization
Also Read: Top Best High Paying PPC/CPC Networks
Best SEO Tricks 2022, Tips & Hacks
Also Read: Top 10 Best Websites for Bloggers
1. High-Quality Content
The first and most important part of SEO is High-Quality content. Your post content must be original, not copied from other sites. The post should be well written, free from grammatical errors, and should provide sufficient knowledge.
Below, we have shared a few simple things that you should keep in mind while creating content for your new website.
- Format your text using underline, bold, italics, H1, H2 and H5, etc according to the need.
- Avoid grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes.
- Use internal links to your other related posts.
- Include your suggestion, saying, advice at the end of each post.
- Check and update Broken Links.
- Use fresh content.
Quality V/S Quantity:- The quantity does not matter; the only thing matters are the “Quality”. Many people ask how long their posts should be, but it’s an irrelevant question.
The post should be long enough to answer all queries, and it should provide all information that the users really need to know.
#2 Page Title
The page title is a very important factor in SEO. For SEO your all posts’ titles must describe what you want to tell the visitor. Your page’s content must be according to your page’s title. For page title you must keep following things in your mind:-
- Each page must have a unique title which accurately describes’s the content of your post.
- Your page’s title must be Brief and descriptive.
Home Page Title:- Your Homepage’s title must include your website’s name and also use some keywords which describes your website.
Post’s Title:- As I already said that your post’s title in such a way that it accurately describes the content of your post.
#3 Page/Post Link
It is one of a most important factor of SEO. Not only the page’s title your page’s link also according to your post title and focused keywords. Just follows my example which will explain all about the permanent link to your page/post. Moreover, high quality content also attracts links.
Examples of Bad Page/Post Link:-
Examples of Good Page/Post Link:-
#4 Meta Tag
When designing your website, each page contains a space between the <head> tags to insert metadata or information about the contents of your page. Meta tags are snippets of code on a web page. They offer information about a page (metadata). All meta tags but the “title” tag are invisible as a site visitor looks at your website, but meta tags can be exposed to searchers.
Title Meta tag :- The metadata is used to the displayed title of your post on the top of your browser’s window. [ 70 Characters ]
Description Meta tag :- The Description Meta tag is very important and helpful as it displays your text focused keyword and [ 160 Characters ]
#5 Image Alt Tag
Always insert Alt tag to you blog/site images you upload it helps you increase traffic from the indexed images. The alt tag is the basic alternative description of your image which is shown by a search engine like in Google Images. So, don’t upload your images as 1.jpeg, 222.jpeg etc. Just upload them with their short description of the image which appears to the user when he moves a pointer on that.
Another important thing is that interlinking your blog’s pages. Interlinking means connecting your post with your website’s pages only not with external links. The use of interlink makes the user spend more time on your website. The things to keep in mind while using interlinking are as followings:-
- The posts you are linking should be related to you your current post.
- Interlink your pages by using the proper keyword or by using anchor tags.
- Do not add more than 4-5 interlinks in your post.
#7 Page speed
The speed of loading your site’s page is very important it helps you increase your site rank. Fast site increases the user interface and encourages the user to visit again on your site. In order to increase the speed of your site keep following things in your mind:-
- Go to http://www.webpagetest.org/ and test how many seconds your site takes for your pages to load from different locations, internet speed, and browsers. This analysis report at the end will also tell you which components of your page take too long to load so that you can remove them or improve them.
- You can also use Google Page Speed Service to test your website speed and get some performance recommendations.
#8 Mobile Friendly Websites (Responsive)
This is the another most important factor for increasing SEO. Generally, most of the people ignore this that they don’t make mobile-friendly websites as according to Google the average user coming from mobile devices are 40 %. So, if your site is not mobile friendly then you are surely going to lose them. For making mobile-friendly website keep following things in your mind always:-
- Make/Use responsive design.
- Test your site on different mobile browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Dolphin.
- Make an app for your website.
Also Read: How to Get Google AdSense Approval Fast 2019
So this is all about Best SEO Tricks 2019, Tips & Hacks for making a website to be on the first page of google search and other search engines. I hope if you are following all these important tips then I’m sure you will get a good result. If you facing any problem and needs any help then just comment it below Thanks.