Now you can See the Email Sender’s Company and Logo in your Gmail Inbox with the help of Google Chrome extension that will extract the sender details and display the company favicon in front of you.
[dropcap]G[/dropcap]mail is very successful mailing interface. Today millions of people are using Gmail account daily to send and receive emails. And more than billions of users are there on Gmail that uses this mailing services daily, but usually, users don’t know lots of hidden features that you can unlock in Gmail. And we are here to discuss on the trick that will embed the email sender’s company and logo in your inbox. Yes, it’s possible, and I can bet many of you don’t even hear about it. That is why we are always here with some innovative things that our precious users must love to try. And in this guide will be discussing the complete way that will help you to See the Email Sender’s Company and Logo in your Gmail Inbox with a simple trick. So let’s have a look at the guide that is discussed right below.
See the Email Sender’s Company and Logo in your Gmail Inbox
If I am not wrong most of you guys are using Google Chrome and must try out lots of cool chrome extensions in the browser that adds up lots of new features in the browser. And in this, you will be using one of the Chrome extension that will help to implement our topic. Don’t get panic if you don’t know about Chrome extensions as I am explaining the complete tutorial step by step with screenshots that will make easy for all of you guys to install and use this extension. So follow up the below steps to proceed.
About The Extension:
- Gmail Sender Icons is a Google Chrome extension that makes it easy for you to identify the email sender in Gmail. It shows the company domain of the email sender and the official logo (favicon) of the sender’s organization alongside the email message. For instance, if you receive an email from [email protected], the Gmail extension will add a virtual label google.com to your email message and also a logo of the Google website.
- The favicons and the sender’s domain are visible across Gmail including search results. The sender’s label is applied virtually, and the actual labels of the email message are left unchanged.
- The Gmail Chrome extension uses the Google S2 service for generating the website’s favicon while the Gmail messages are parsed with the Inbox SDK framework. All processing is done locally in your browser, and no Gmail data is ever shared or uploaded anywhere.
Steps To Install Gmail Sender Icons Extension And To use It In Gmail:
- First of all, you need to download and install the one of the coolest and now my favorite google chrome extension that is Gmail Sender Icons, the extension that will be extracting the sender’s details and will be using it to show the favicon in front of emails.
- Simply browse link and click on Add To Chrome and you will see extension will start downloading and withing few moment extension will get added to your browser, and you will see the black color icon at the right corner
- Now simply click on it and you will see two option make sure that both of them are enabled.
- Now open your Gmail inbox, and you will surprisingly see the company’s icon in front of every email.
- That’s it you are done, now it will be easier for you to better manage your emails and identify the sender easily. This can also be helpful to detect the spam emails on your account.
So above guide was all about See the Email Sender’s Company and Logo in your Gmail Inbox. You just need to use the extension and it will make it easier to easily judge the emails sender. Hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related query with this.