Millions of users are using iPhones today. In this post, I will tell you how to hide photos and videos on iPhone, as we all want privacy in our content.
While there are apps available for iPhone to hide photos and videos easily. What if I tell you there’s a way to hide photos & videos without installing any third-party app?
Steps to Hide Photos And Videos On iPhone
In this article, we have shared a few best methods to hide photos and videos on iPhone. So, let’s get started.
Without Using Any Third Party App
- You need to open the desired photo you want to hide from your Photo albums.
- Now you need to tap and hold the picture. It will bring up two actions “Copy” and “Hide”
- You need to tap on “Hide” and select “Hide Photo” as a confirmation pop-up.
- That’s it. You have successfully hidden a photo from your Photo album
How to Unhide Photos?
- Open the Photo app and select “Album” view
- You need to find a folder named “Hidden”
- You need to open the folder, and you will see all your hidden photos in that folder.
- Now tap and hold on to that photo and select the option of “Unhide”
In this way, you can unhide your Photos.
Using Third-Party Apps
You can also use third-party apps to hide or unhide your photos on your iPhone. Below, we have shared the three best apps to hide photos & videos on iPhone.
Private Photo Vault is one of the best free applications to protect your photos and videos by password/pattern-lock.
This feature-rich app allows easy album organization by transferring images and videos from your iPhone’s photo app to your new protected album.
You must select photos you want to hide and password-protect them on your private album.
My Secret Folder is a great app that can help you keep your photos private by adding a passcode.
The application can save any information like photos, contacts, notes, videos, clips, songs, and even movies.
My Secret Folder also offers additional features by letting you know if someone tried to access your private photos but entered the wrong passcode.
This is one of the best iPhone data safety apps, which provides much privacy to all the user data.
It has a nice little private camera feature that lets you take pictures and hide them directly in the app; there is no need to spend time manually protecting any pictures.
So above are the two methods to hide photos, videos, etc. On iPhone. Using these methods, you can easily hide your private data from being accessed by any other person. If you need more help, let us know in the comments below.