Today we are here with How to Transfer Files Wirelessly From iPhone to PC. There are lots of iPhone users that might not knowing that you can even transfer files from your iPhone to your PC wireless. Normally all users use USB data cable to transfer files from PC to iphone and vice versa using itunes in your PC. But now you can use your iphone app over the common shared wifi network of both the device to transfer files at high speed. You just have to follow the below post to proceed.
Also Check :- How To Restore Deleted Text Messages On iPhone
How to Transfer Files Wirelessly From iPhone to PC
The method is very simple and will work when your PC and your iPhone is connected on the same wifi network. The app that you will install in your iphone will create a wireless network between your iphone and your PC and you will then share any of the files between both the devices. So proceed with some simple steps below.
Also Read : Top 10 Best Hacking Tricks And Tips For iPhone
Features Of Air Transfer App
- This app supports both iPhone and iPad.
- Built-in Music Player
1) Manage playlist.
2) Playback in background mode.
3) Remote control from control center.
4) Supports MP3, WAV, CAF and other music file formats.
- Classification of the categories of the app
1) Text Memo, 2) Website, 3) Images, 4) Music, 5) Movies, 6) Documents etc.
- Play images and videos directly.
Steps To Transfer Files Wirelessly From iPhone to PC
- First of all download and install cool ios app that is Air Transfer in your iPhone.
- Now after opening the app you will see screen like below.
- Now at the right bottom corner tap on Wifi button.
- Now the app will get connected to your router and will generate a URL that you have to open in web browser of your PC.
- Now you will see screen like below after opening the URL displayed on your iPhone.
- Now click on done button on the app of your iPhone and both the devices are interconnected over the same wifi network.
- Now you can drop the files from PC to iPhone or vice versa and share any of the media between two device without any need of external cable.
- Thats it you are done with this, now share files and enjoy the cool sharing tip.
So with the method discussed in this article you can now share files b/w device even if you don’t carrying your USB cable with you.
So above is all about Transfer Files Wirelessly From iPhone to PC. With the above method you can easily transfer any media file like music, videos, movies, images etc from your iPhone to your PC easily. And over the same wifi network transfer speed will be good enough. Hope you like this, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.