Learn how to install one of the safest well known anonymous browsing networks that are Tor in your ios and android phone to have your privacy with you while browsing the internet. So follow the below guide to proceed.
[dropcap]E[/dropcap]very private browsing mainly works between the internet user and the destination website. This middle man is a proxy server which changes the IP address of the system and gives any random IP address to the target website. For ex. If we are browsing from USA and we are using some proxy servers of Netherland, then the IP Address which will be sent to any website will be of Netherland. And mainly users go for the well-known browser or say proxy service that is Tor a proxy server that helps you to browse anonymously over the internet. But did you know that this service can be invoked in your smartphones too? Yes, it’s possible as here we are discussing a guide that will help you to access the Tor network right on your smart devices. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Install Tor On Your Android & iOS Smartphone
The method is quite simple and easy, and you just need to follow some simple step by step guide discussed below to proceed with this.
Steps to Invoke Tor in your Android:
- First of all, you need to download and install the app Orbot: Proxy with Tor the app that is here to access Tor network on your android phone.
- After downloading the app on your android phone simply tap on it to launch and after that you will see some options there.
- Now you need to start the services, and on the next screen, you can see the options that you can adjust according to your wish all these options will configure your VPN network.
- Now the app will require the superuser access, and for that, you need to grant the superuser access, and when you are done, you will see the services will get started.
- You can also select the tor for the individual apps by browsing further options there and this can help you to do invoke VPN on any of the app installed on your device.
- Now you just need to simply reboot your device, and once it’s done, you can check the IP address of your device it will be custom one now.
- That’s it, you are done, now you are on the anonymous network on which websites can;t track your actual location.
Steps To Invoke Tor on your iOS Device:
- Like Android, there is no direct app that can invoke the tor on your device instead you can use one cool app that is VPN Browser – TOR-powered unlimited VPN the app that has inbuilt tor in it.
- Install the app and launch it in your ios app and you will get prompt to enable the Tor network simply select it, and you will be now on Tor network.
- Now start browsing anonymously over that network and websites will be not able to track you as you will be on custom IP that you can even check too.
So above discussion was all about How to Install Tor on your iOS & Android Smartphone, Using this you can easily secure yourself from the hackers and many spy organization which is keeping track on you every time. Because no one of us wants to share our privacy with others. As it looks very odd when we get to know that someone is tracking your every activity. So Browse Anonymously and be Safe using your smartphones. Hope you like the guide, keep on sharing with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.