Like every desktop operating system, Android has many games and apps for early access. If you don’t know, Early Access apps are the apps that haven’t been released yet.
When a developer lists their games or apps as Early Access on Google Play Store, it means they aren’t properly tested for bugs & glitches and may not work properly. Similarly, pre-registration implies that the app/game is receiving its final touch and will be rolled out very soon. Let’s know about Pre-registrations in detail.
What is Pre-Registering in the Google Play Store?
Sometimes, you may come across apps and games on the Play Store that may show you an option to ‘Pre-Register’.
If a game shows up as ‘Pre-Register‘ on the Google Play Store, it is nearing the end of its development and will soon be available to the public.
Google Play Store also has a dedicated Pre-Registration section, which is made for the public. Users can explore the section and pre-register the games they want to install once available.
How to Find the Pre-Register Section on the Play Store
The pre-register section of the Google Play Store has many games. You can easily explore the section and opt for the games you want to install when available. Here’s how to find the pre-register section in Google Play Store.
1. First, open the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Now scroll down and tap on the Pre-registration games section.
3. On the next screen, you will find many games that were open for pre-registration.
That’s it! This is how you can pre-register for games on the Google Play Store for Android.
Pre-Register for Games on the Play Store
Now that you know how to find the pre-register section on the Google Play Store, you may want to know how to pre-register a game. Here’s what you need to do.
1. Open the Pre-Registration games section and tap on the game you want to pre-register.
2. On the Game listing page, tap on the Pre-register button.
3. Now, you will see a prompt asking you to enable auto-installation for the game. Here you need to tap the ‘Install when available‘ option.
4. If you want to manually install the game when it’s available, tap on the Ok button.
5. If you don’t want to join the Early Access program for the game, disable the toggle for ‘Early Access‘
That’s it! This is how you can pre-register for games on the Google Play Store.
Also read: How To Identify Fake Apps In Google Play Store
So, this guide is all about how to Pre-Registry for Games on the Google Play Store for Android. Pre-registration has some added benefits, like you may get in-game currencies, VIP Status, or any other gaming elements for free. If you need more help in pre-registering games on the Google Play Store, let us know in the comments below.